Forex is for every profession. - page 6

It’s extremely in authenticity deliberate frontward for me which is that I need to have a broker that is permitted and that’s why I prefer in MxTrade . It is considered as a regulated trading broker by the uppermost establishment and also has many ideal circumstances that I want. Actually, this is a trading broker which is very dedicated to their cline above all the newcomer. As like, this trading broker arranges Forex novice course that is very significant to the beginner to gather most precise basic information. Therefore, newbie also can use beginner video for acquiring exact fundamental and technical analyses. Moreover, I can say for having these strong educational facilities I have decided to trade in this broker permanently.

Forex has great advantages that makes it available for every one to become a trader in forex. It can serves as a part time or full time job. It all depends on each traders preference.

Ray Cooper:
Yes, it’s open platform. But, to be a successful Forex trader, traders need huge trading knowledge and long time trading experience. I am student. Besides, I am a part time Forex trader. Honestly, free mobile trading facility of trading broker makes my trading life very easy and enjoyable. Even, I can use my tab for trading. As a result, now I’m making huge money around the month.

"huge money around the month."?

let me guess : someone gave you the keywords optimized for SEO and you are then spamming those with a rest of the nonsense you invent

In the conventional world at the present Forex has become a buzz word. In this day and age almost all sectors of the people especially the young generation are joining this business at rapidly. I am one of them. Actually, I almost passed some steps in Forex with having a great support of MxTrade. This platform taught me the advantage of Forex and why the people are joining very swiftly by providing Free Forex beginners course. Now I am totally addicted to earn money by Forex.

I think not all people know about forex trading. But almost all people know forex trading. We can see that there are more much traders in forex trading from time to time. I think it happen because forex trading has own advantages. We can trade any time and any where. And as long as we wanna learn and try, we will get more maximal result in forex trading. it require a perfect trading condition for my trading strategies,before i choose to open a ECN account with Tickmill, which fit and suitable with my trading system, low spread even for commision based brokers, execution rate are fast for entry process, low price stop level which means I can modify target level as near as possible to the current market.

this is great market. everyone can join in this market. but how to succeed ? it is a issue. we need get education and improve our skill. if you want trade for yoursefl. we can invest to other trader or manager account. we can invest to investment account. we can earn some money with it. it is safely. i put my money in paam account of liteforex.

Forex is of course a business place but everybody have the right to join here.

jaeger:
I think not all people know about forex trading. But almost all people know forex trading. We can see that there are more much traders in forex trading from time to time. I think it happen because forex trading has own advantages. We can trade any time and any where. And as long as we wanna learn and try, we will get more maximal result in forex trading. it require a perfect trading condition for my trading strategies,before i choose to open a ECN account with Tickmill, which fit and suitable with my trading system, low spread even for commision based brokers, execution rate are fast for entry process, low price stop level which means I can modify target level as near as possible to the current market.

According to your writing who knows about forex trading he'll join. But who is new just learning what he'll do? He can't join here to learn?

Sure you cant just leave your job and make Fx your only income. at first better start part time, gain more experience and then may be ma Fx full time.

I don't think that forex is for every proffesion

Some math knowledge is a must

Reason: