Forex is for every profession. - page 5

It reminds of time when Japanese housewives were trading GBPJPY - and then it went straight down from 250 to 125 while they were holding their positions. Forex is not for all professions

"Forex is for everyone" is a sales pitch. Makes the people gamble - not think if the really know what are they doing. It is the same as "we are all equal". A way to control the meek

nbtrading:
"Forex is for everyone" is a sales pitch. Makes the people gamble - not think if the really know what are they doing. It is the same as "we are all equal". A way to control the meek

Myths like that make the business run. And our inability to cope with the fact that not every man can do everything. Knowing our own limitations should be the "must know" but then we rarely accept it

For all walks of life.

Yes without any conviction.

Yes, foreign exchange is for every person, especially those people have the head and also patience. Fx is not to the money grabbing kinds ALSO KNOWN AS gamblers since they makeup foundation the particular 95% losers. Fx can be a small business your location some sort of employer of your family. a person create your personal tactic, a person buy and sell alone, a person eliminate on your own and you earnings on your own. Nevertheless, a whole new broker have to locate a excellent agent and also has to be willing to process using a test bill.

Yes, forex can be trade by anyone but only traders who want to improve skills and learn from mistake will get maximal result. We must understand that forex is risky business. Although we can start trading with small amount, we will be able to earn more maximal profit.

Forex is for every profession but forex is not for people who do not want to learn and want to keep improving skills here. As we know that forex is risk business, so we should trade carefully here. Try to start trading with demo account first then we can use real account to start trading in forex.

It is possible to join Forex at any place in the world with a little amount. So I think, all the sectors of the people are joining this online business especially the young generation. I am a new Forex trader. And I trade in ‘ProfiForex’ as my trading platform where I can get much exclusive trading service. This platform supplies me 1:500 leverage so in spite of having small balance I can trade in a high lot.

rasel munna:
It is possible to join Forex at any place in the world with a little amount. So I think, all the sectors of the people are joining this online business especially the young generation. I am a new Forex trader. And I trade in ‘ProfiForex’ as my trading platform where I can get much exclusive trading service. This platform supplies me 1:500 leverage so in spite of having small balance I can trade in a high lot.

I also can start trading with small amount in my broker. And leverage 1:500 also i get from my broker. Leverage 1:500 is enough for trading and to make our skills be better in forex, we must maximize experience and also must learn from trading experience.

Reason: