Forex is for every profession. - page 4

techmac:
Would anybody allow to somebody that never went to a medical school to operate your appendix? Then why is forex for "every profession"? Come on. Telling things like that is very dangerous - makes people that would normally not risk, risk because someone somewhere was talking that everybody can be anything without a need to learn the job that has to be done. It is not even funny

So you think only financiers should trade on forex?

CalveFX:
So you think only financiers should trade on forex?

I do not

But I do not think that without proper and appropriate knowledge it is possible to trade forex. And I do not mean a "2 day crash course of forex trading" is an appropriate knowledge. Without a knowledge of mathematics, economics and business in general, there is no way how someone can trade forex meaningfully.

Just think about what does exactly "every profession" mean. Forex is not (at least it should not be) gambling that can be done by anybody. If someone wants gambling so be it, but that is not and it never will be forex trading

techmac:
Would anybody allow to somebody that never went to a medical school to operate your appendix? Then why is forex for "every profession"? Come on. Telling things like that is very dangerous - makes people that would normally not risk, risk because someone somewhere was talking that everybody can be anything without a need to learn the job that has to be done. It is not even funny

Cannot agree with you fully here. Forex is not for everyone due to high failure ratio and risk. But anyone in any profession can test forex before jump in .

alanfx:
Cannot agree with you fully here. Forex is not for everyone due to high failure ratio and risk. But anyone in any profession can test forex before jump in .

And what will "any profession" do to determine if it is suitable for them or not? Flip a coin? How will they know that they know enough to do a JOB of forex trading?

As I said : if you want to gamble, gamble, But do not call it forex trading.

I don't know about profession, but I know a huge percentage of aspring traders cannot handle the pressure that comes with trading. You can teach a person how to analyse the market, but you cannot teach them how to think, especially when loosing.............

Price Action Trading:
I don't know about profession, but I know a huge percentage of aspring traders cannot handle the pressure that comes with trading. You can teach a person how to analyse the market, but you cannot teach them how to think, especially when loosing.............

Having losing positions IS a usual part of forex trading job. Assuming that losing is an exceptional state and that something exceptional has to be done in such cases is wrong

it is absolutely correct that forex is for every profession. forex will be open for everyone. everyone can connect forex business with very easily. earning money is simple in foreign exchange than some other business. if you have education as well as experience you'll be able to join right here.

I know many people who had never do any bisness . Many forex traders who are connected to this business are students or having other jobs. they are doing it successfully as their part time business. Forex is not for particular group to do . Every one can join it and gets his share as much he is skilled in trading.

Absolutely yes. If you want to earn, this the right one.

Yes forex is for all people . People from any business or profession can do it easily forex is not a very difficult business. It is easy to understand its basics. More is over a trader how he reacts to market situation .With time his experience grows and he will become a good trader.

Reason: