Would you accept having a little profit? - page 5

The reason most traders fail in this market is because they want to make a huge profit without wanting to start from the grassroots. Many traders joined forex because they feel it is the quickest way of making a huge money on once trade, little do they know that before they can make such profit, they have to start from somewhere. A beginner trader should always aim for a smaller profit before thinking of making huge profit.

I agree. Depends on if you are making a living off it though

I will keep accepting little profit that i can get from forex trading. Because it's result and according with our effort. If we want to get more profit, we must improve our trading skills and more understand about market movement.

I think little profit is better then have no profit. So do not be greedy and do not go for big profit every time you trade. If you can make little profit every time then in the last you can still making good money.

Forex can not make you a big profit with little investment (the risk is too high). I guess we all accept little profits (if we trade). Why else spending time on forums?

techmac:
Forex can not make you a big profit with little investment (the risk is too high). I guess we all accept little profits (if we trade). Why else spending time on forums?

Yes, we can make profit although we just use small capital to trade in forex. We must have good skills to maximize our capital. I also accept small profit and as we know that forex trading is risky business.

Aiming and getting big profits depends on how much risk and effort you are willing to take in forex trading .And so your imput will determine your profits. For me little profit is good as long as it comes regularly.

Little profit is acceptable most especially for newbies who just start trading as long as it is regular then as to goes with much experience of the market you start aiming for higher earnings.

My trading knowledge always helps me to take right decision in proper time

Are you telling that you never make a mistake?

Little profits are synonymous with scalping trading strategy; as long as the small profits are consistent I wouldn’t mind because it will eventually add u to a tangible profit with time.

Reason: