Would you accept having a little profit? - page 3

We still remember sentence: Never wrong to take profit. So taking little profit daily will be BIG profit at the end of month.

The problem is managing risk to prevent BIG loss

cja:
I see post after post from you with what looks like quotes from a book or website and it is obvious that you know very little about trading Forex, if you are truely wanting to learn stop posting this rubbish and start trading and then ask for advise based on the trades you have taken. The bottom line is you are never going to learn how to trade if you don't do it, all the theory in the world means nothing if it is not put into practice. Or perhaps I have got this totally wrong and all you want is to post post post post post post. Regards CJA - PS Just trying to help

good day cja!

i thought the same.

see you!

Yes, i would certainly accept small profits because i feel that having small and consistent profits over a long period of time is better than one big profit and then account blown.

Amelia:
We still remember sentence: Never wrong to take profit. So taking little profit daily will be BIG profit at the end of month. The problem is managing risk to prevent BIG loss

Everyone will take little profit but as you said it is important to manage risk so that we also give small losses and not a big one. The all small profits will be in vain if we give a big loss.

I swing at times i catch the big pips, but im also happy with small ones, I trade with hotforex and its been a good habit to be contented with small profits, a profit will always be a profit, sometimes waitng for the big one can give you a lose, in forex even breakeven is considered good.

I will happil;y accept little profits. I was feared to do trading then I decide to trade with low lots where I can get little profits and loss is not great too. It make me confident to face market . Now I can do trading in all situations . Little profits are good it save my capital , I can get some profit to make me happy.

I will love to accept low profits from forex trading if they come regularly. I mean what if we make 20 pips consistently and then trade with reasonable lots to get good income at the end of the month.

Better to earn little...than nothing......I am Happy SAXfx is giving me more than little...

Yes i also believe earn sufficient profit rather greed more and loose all money in forex.

If the little profits is generated by little risk, in other words, profits > risk taken to achieve that profits, then it's worth. If we makes 20% profits consistently every year and we compound the profits, after 5 or 10 years, the rewards will be extremely big.

Reason: