Would you accept having a little profit?

In Forex market, it is important to know the return of your investment even you are a scalper to be able not to be discourage to the result of your trade.

If you earn in forex more than you would get by putting your money in a bank, then it is perfectly OK how "little" the profit is

if only a little profit, i would never invest on forex market.

I spent a lot of time learning and chose a good broker. my aim is to have a solid investement in the forex world.

Yes because for me profit is profit, no matter how small it is. My money could be doing waaaay worse that it is right now if i invested it on other things instead of the forex market. I am happy on how things are going even though I am not making millions upon millions of dollars.

???

Melle:
In Forex market, it is important to know the return of your investment even you are a scalper to be able not to be discourage to the result of your trade.

I see post after post from you with what looks like quotes from a book or website and it is obvious that you know very little about trading Forex, if you are truely wanting to learn stop posting this rubbish and start trading and then ask for advise based on the trades you have taken. The bottom line is you are never going to learn how to trade if you don't do it, all the theory in the world means nothing if it is not put into practice. Or perhaps I have got this totally wrong and all you want is to post post post post post post.

Regards CJA - PS Just trying to help

cja:
I see post after post from you with what looks like quotes from a book or website and it is obvious that you know very little about trading Forex, if you are truely wanting to learn stop posting this rubbish and start trading and then ask for advise based on the trades you have taken. The bottom line is you are never going to learn how to trade if you don't do it, all the theory in the world means nothing if it is not put into practice. Or perhaps I have got this totally wrong and all you want is to post post post post post post. Regards CJA - PS Just trying to help

Hi CJA,

I think the same way you think about "Melle".

But no fear, it must be a moderator's way to increase traffic. If not, "Melle" does not hang the forum at the highest level...

Still thinking...

Have a good trading week.

Tomcat98

cja:
I see post after post from you with what looks like quotes from a book or website and it is obvious that you know very little about trading Forex, if you are truely wanting to learn stop posting this rubbish and start trading and then ask for advise based on the trades you have taken. The bottom line is you are never going to learn how to trade if you don't do it, all the theory in the world means nothing if it is not put into practice. Or perhaps I have got this totally wrong and all you want is to post post post post post post. Regards CJA - PS Just trying to help

Lol mate, I also pointed out this once. But still not

Regardless of small profits is still a profit. The end result is still profit which is better than lossing. Small profits accumulate to huge profits over time. Never be dissatisfied with little profit; its better than none or lossing.

profit is profit whether large one or little one.

Big profits come with big losses, and small profits come with small losses. Small losses are easy to recover, whereas big losses are not. We can't determine how much we'll make in a week or a month or a year, because we don't know the future with 100% certainty.

In case your strategy is designed for small profits, then you should accept them. It is very important to know what you are looking for from the markets and then design your strategy in a way so you can get what you want.

Reason: