Did you lost your temper in dealing to Forex? - page 2

morro:
Probably not because of the slipage (but it is a good idea too) but because of the risk

Yes, as we know that forex is high risk business. Slippage usually will happen when news. I think it's common thing. Every broker also experience it. So i prefer to not trade when news to minimize the risk.

When I was a newbie, often lost temper when lost, and well trading mind need practice, self control and enough experience, now I'm be on the right track with strictly trading plan and discipline.

I would lie if I said I have never lost my temper when trading. However, this is something I have learnt to manage so that it can't cause any influence over my trades.

Whoever tells that he did not lose temper while trading is not telling the truth

Time say everything but not always. Sometime I got temper while dealing.

on my own:
Scaling down after a loss is always a good idea

There is rise and fall in business so don't be hopeless. Keep quiet.

It has happened before, yes. The more time you spend trading, the more control you get over your temper.

Just learn to embrace it.

Yes, I sometimes i loose my temper when trading results not come with my expectations and hope. But I try to cool myself and stop my trading for a while. I trade with Forex Metal broker.

Melle:
It is not good to lose your temper in dealing to Forex because it will destroyed your plan and method. Someone losing his temper cannot decide and think clearly.

Yes when people screwed up then start to gamble in trading and causes great damage in balance. I passed those days in trading and last six months not having this problem. I think things will change with experience and skill.

The simple fact about the markets is that you DON’T have control and if you place a trade the outcome is uncertain. No matter how great any trade looks or how sure a winner you think it will be, the outcome is uncertain. It is this uncertainty that professional Forex traders have worked out and conquered by learning how to trade with and not trying to fight or control.By the way, still I love scalping because of low risk percentage form long term trading.. Anybody willing to survive in this business must always take money management into consideration when doing this business, though it will require time and patient but the truth is that it will surely pay off and yield good profit as well.

Reason: