Never be over- confident in Forex - page 2

Irene Ivory:
Confidence is an important factor in trading but overconfidence, on the contrary, can lead to some great mistakes. That`s why it is necessary to control risks and consider money management rules instead of overconfidence.

Good point Irene- Confidence is Needed in Forex Trading.. but when you feel over confidence, you should be able to control it, because you may turn your Profit into loss..''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''it tend to Happens when Trader just got Big Profit..

Peter Brandley:
Good point Irene- Confidence is Needed in Forex Trading.. but when you feel over confidence, you should be able to control it, because you may turn your Profit into loss..''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''it tend to Happens when Trader just got Big Profit..

yup, it always happened in every traders who wanted to double their profit in just few months because they keep hurrying to be rich and never think that if they lose they will be disappointed.

Paul75:
Peter, I am agree with you. a trader should not be over confident about trading. Over confident always lead to big lose. Confidence is necessary but trader should be able to make difference between confidence and over confidence.

I agree with you, sir. Confident is necessary but don't over confident when trading because it can make our account get margin call. I hope i'm not like that when i'm trading with my FBS account.

wynnasuju:
I agree with you, sir. Confident is necessary but don't over confident when trading because it can make our account get margin call. I hope i'm not like that when i'm trading with my FBS account.

I hope you won't have a margin call, so let us make our trades better and do not be over confident. We really can avoid being over confident by just being determined to be a successful trader everyday.

april:
I hope you won't have a margin call, so let us make our trades better and do not be over confident. We really can avoid being over confident by just being determined to be a successful trader everyday.

Yeah, i hope so, april. I don't wanna my FBS account get margin call.

You are right, let's do it to make our trader be better and we can be successful trader.

Irene Ivory:
Confidence is an important factor in trading but overconfidence, on the contrary, can lead to some great mistakes. That`s why it is necessary to control risks and consider money management rules instead of overconfidence.

Yeah, i agree with you. We must confident when trading but don't over confident... because it can hurt yourself.. I'll try to confident when trading with my fbs account, and hopefully it can make us to be successful trader..

april:
Don't be too over confident when you trade because if you expect a lot that you will earn money in forex then you fail, you will only get disappointment.

Yeah we need a very moderate confidence to do the trade into the Forex market . but mainly the confidence comes we have a trust on our trading ability and skills , and our trading system is so much powerful which works for us in actual

to be confident

to be confident I think you should have excellent money management skills and also a good broker.

Jurgen:
to be confident I think you should have excellent money management skills and also a good broker.

I hve get a good broker, it's FBS. But for my money management skill, i always try to improve it.

I suppose that over-confidence is a problem only for a couple weeks for a new trader. After losses and blow up It's difficult to save some self-confidence to continue the trading. That's also question about the patience.

Reason: