Something interesting, old thread

Dear all,

I would like to start this new thread cause I have some indicators that I paid for them and I want to share for free with you, all of you that for years share tons of ideas with me in this beautiful forum.

I hope to encourage many users to do the same thing

Best regards

doc

EDIT

now the indicator has alert mode built inside thanks to mladen!

Files:

Doc, thanks

mladen:
Doc, thanks

thanks to you, for all your continuos great job here

doc

Wilders DMI ...

Since this is a metatrader 5 indicators thread, here is this variation of Wilder's DMI.

Instead of showing Di+ and DI- as lines, this one shows it as colored zones and perhaps that way it is easier to see which is the current ADX trend. As usual, this is the original Wilder's DMI (ADX) so do not compare it to what is called ADX in metatrader

Files:

Heiken ashi smoothed with alerts ...

This is a metatrader 5 version of Heiken ashi smoothed with alerts. No need to explain parameters since they all have their textual "names" (there should be no problem understanding what parameter is meant for as in metatrader 4)

Files:

Thanks for wonderful indicator

Thanks Mladen.

You and Mrtools are keeping this portal alive.

We all remain grateful.

Regards

mladen:
This is a metatrader 5 version of Heiken ashi smoothed with alerts. No need to explain parameters since they all have their textual "names" (there should be no problem understanding what parameter is meant for as in metatrader 4)

Dear mladen,

I tried 3 days working on fix trenalexcud_alerts to have something similar to your amazing code...could you please give me some help, just to show me the right way. Here attached what I've done, that doesn't work.

Regards

doc

mytry.mq5

Files:
mytry.mq5  41 kb

Doc

Use this one as a template. In the end you will find a working alerting code (there is no alert on current since this one is not a "buffering" one but is always calculating the current values). Alerting code is just above the text changing code so you can use same sets of conditions for alerts. I did not do that since I simply do not know what kind of alerts did you have in mind

dr.house7:
Dear mladen,

I tried 3 days working on fix trenalexcud_alerts to have something similar to your amazing code...could you please give me some help, just to show me the right way. Here attached what I've done, that doesn't work.

Regards

doc

mytry.mq5
Files:

mladen:
Doc Use this one as a template. In the end you will find a working alerting code (there is no alert on current since this one is not a "buffering" one but is always calculating the current values). Alerting code is just above the text changing code so you can use same sets of conditions for alerts. I did not do that since I simply do not know what kind of alerts did you have in mind

I just started to fix it follow your template...thanks a lot.

Another question: why this indicator calculate all bars each time? It should calculate only the period of the highest MA...

or am I wrong?

Regards

doc

As far as calculation, it does not calculate all the bars

There is no "for" or "while" loop in in OnCalulate() at all, which means that it exclusively relies on the built in moving average and copies (now it is called so, a "CopyBuffer()") only last 2 values at a time. So it is OK as far as that is concerned.

dr.house7:
I just started to fix it follow your template...thanks a lot.

Another question: why this indicator calculate all bars each time? It should calculate only the period of the highest MA...

or am I wrong?

Regards

doc

mladen:
As far as calculation, it does not calculate all the bars There is no "for" or "while" loop in in OnCalulate() at all, which means that it exclusively relies on the built in moving average and copies (now it is called so, a "CopyBuffer()") only last 2 values at a time. So it is OK as far as that is concerned.

Thanks,

I asked you this, cause the indicator is really slow if I set the maximum bar's number in my chart...any suggestion could be great!

Regards

doc

Reason: