Overbought/oversold indicator - page 3

RickW00716:
Very interesting...how are the buy/sell signals generated?

I am looking for an indicator to confirm support/resistance bounces.

I would like to place the first trade off the lowest timeframe and if price moves in my favor add to the position.

Your thoughts?

BUY SIGNAL

when previous signal was below -0.5 and current signal is above -0.5

SELL SIGNAL

when previous signal was above 0.5 and current signal is below 0.5

SELL CONTINUATION

when previous signal was below -0.5 and current signal is above -0.5 ... If the next signal falls back below -0.5

BUY CONTINUATION

when previous signal was above 0.5 and current signal is below 0.5... if the next signal falls back above 0.5

NOTE: Am working with the close of the candlestick

EXIT WHEN A REVERSE SIGNAL IS GIVEN

I am currently looking for a good indicator to filter some noise but as it is its profitable.

indicators

biddick:
Is it possible for programmers to create overbought/oversold indicator with the channels like the one in the below picture.Igorad has very similar idea in the first page.

Hi Biddick ,

Is it possible to have this indicator that you are showing on this picture , I mean the red and blue line where it says "buy" and "sell" thank you in advance,

Madeinparis

I never had the indicators in picture.Blue and red one looks like kind of high low channel.

hi

iGoR:
All indicators (or the majority) on this forum are trend following indicators. I don't think one can improve the trend following indicators who already exist. So is there somewhere an overbought/oversold indicator...or an indicator that works reliable on showing tops and bottoms. Not that I excpect (as some do) that it would show prefectly every top and every bottom because that is impossible. But an indicator who's not purely based on ex. the rsi because that is a bit to simple. An o/o indicator that is well tought of like the trend following indicators are well tought of. And who are not based on zig-zag or painting the past or who apear 5 bars after the top or bottom is made, or who would show us a signal after every up or down bar like the fractals do. But who can identify major tops and bottoms and who could work well in a ranging market and with a good stoploss strategy for a trending market and in combination with maybe some other indicators. many TNX in advance... iGoR

do you have a QNTM Indicator..................?

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iGoR:
TNX a lott Igor for your reply. But that was not realy what I was looking for...I think that the laguerre indicator togheter with the Filter_AO is getting the closest to what I was thinking of.

It's still not realy what I'm looking for but I know what I'm looking for is difficult to make.

I saw some system (indicator) in metastock that are doing nice but like is said that can not be acheved with only one standard indicator. Don't know if you know the guy Steve Karnish ?...he made some nice formulas in metastock for oversold overbought situations...would be nice to have them in MT4.0 but we can't have everything that MS or omega tradestation has in to MT4.0.

friendly greetings and TNX again...iGoR

Well dear if you have any overbought oversold strategy kindly send me .......my mail gujju12@live.com

biddick:
Is it possible for programmers to create overbought/oversold indicator with the channels like the one in the below picture.Igorad has very similar idea in the first page.

Is this a STEP MA INDICATOR??

PBF os/ob indicator

PBF os/ob indicator

Files:
pdf_osob.gif  37 kb
pbf_osob.ex4  12 kb

I don´t suppose there is an mq4 file for that PBF_OSOB.ex4 indicator is there? Or possibly something similar....

I know this thread is kind of dead but I just found it!

How about this? It shows divergence but also Overbought/oversold Areas (blue bricks). Source is codebase.

Files:

OBOS indicator

Files:
obos.png  54 kb
obos.mq4  3 kb
Reason: