Dynamic RSI !!!!

hi guys,

i found this indicator on the web. Please comment !!

it illustrates RSI 14 and a deviation of 20 (bollinger band, volatility)

and EMA5 all in one indicator window. Give it a try !

Files:

funny i made one just like that about a week ago but used 8 ma and i have 2 rsi's plotted in the window instead of one. per on them is 14 and a 50. my rsi is on the bottom btw. I like the colors on dynam better than mine. i will prolly change my colors simular to it

Files:
phat_ind.gif  24 kb

Hi Lowphat

Can you say something about indictor listed on your chart - Phat rei?

Is it made by you? Can you post it?

reg

aviar

Sory my message is for lowphat

lowphat:
funny i made one just like that about a week ago but used 8 ma and i have 2 rsi's plotted in the window instead of one. per on them is 14 and a 50. my rsi is on the bottom btw. I like the colors on dynam better than mine. i will prolly change my colors simular to it

Hi ! lowphat,

I like the top-bottom indicator in your chart, Will you share that indicator?

Thanks.

I like taht indicator!!

nnjeim:
hi guys,

Sorry I deleted this message..

Sory my message was for lowphat

Something is wrong my messages are repeating!

documentation

read this ! interesting !

Files:

I liked the indicator:) Thanks, nnjeim.

lowphat:

lowphat, present please to us the versions of indicators.

they are a work in progress which means they are not finished but i guess i can upload them in there current state.

the top bottem is just a zigzag which can auto correct its current entry at any time. if it thinks there is a better place it will move its mark just like regular zigzag so u cannot entry soley based on the mark. also unless you are using the marks for breakout of previous highs and lows its pretty much useless when its trending hard. more than anything i use it as a nice way to see the previous highs and lows and i just made it cuz its easyer on my eyes than the regular zigzag.

REI is an indicator based on some of tom demark's stuff. it was discussed HERE I also modified that so i could read it better. white is neutral which can be set how big u want your neutral zone on the indicator. if it is trending hard lets say its a very strong buy trend i will consider any 0 line down dip an early to current signal for possible entry or re-entry.

thx for the PDF nnjeim i will have to check that out

Files:

nnjeim:
hi guys,

I'm posting in MQ4.

Regards

MFX

Files:
Reason: