Indicators with alerts/signal - page 6

Just a simple audible price alert...?

Hi all,

All I want to do really is draw a horizontal line and have an alert sound when the line is touched by price. I can't find an existing indicator that will allow me to do this. Ideally just an alert option added to the Horizontal Line drawing would do it... Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance, William

Where do I post a request for an alert if it is possible?

I was wondering if someone had time to do a simple sound alert for the crossing of a histogram from red/green on a 1 hour chart. The indicator I refer to is the Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02...Many Thanks. I am new to the forum and still finding my way around.

[attach][/attach]

Thread with Ichimoku alert is here.

WNW:
Hi all, All I want to do really is draw a horizontal line and have an alert sound when the line is touched by price. I can't find an existing indicator that will allow me to do this. Ideally just an alert option added to the Horizontal Line drawing would do it... Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance, William

MetaTrader is having alert. Open it (see image), right mouse click, choose "Create".

Good thread concerning the custom alerts is here.

StepMA Stoch v1 - alert is here.

RSTL and SATL alerts are here.

PriceChannel_Stop indicator with alert and SMS (e-mail): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173179

Reason: