Indicators with alerts/signal - page 514

vicky.a.:
hi! Could anyone ad s asound allert to this indicator, please?

It repaints!

Yes. I didnt say that it wasn't, but it is good for 4H and up timeframes and confirmed with stochastic crossover and bollinger bands. It does not show up very often - thats why it would be nice to have an allert. I also use Mega Trend to make sure.

Files:
megatrend.ex4  5 kb

please add alert to this indicator, and tell me how to use time frame setting.

Files:
predonine.mq4  11 kb

capithitam:
please add alert to this indicator, and tell me how to use time frame setting.

capithitam

That is a "generic" indicator (it is supposed to call other indicators) so it is not possible to know what will be the alerting criteria, and thus not possible to program alerts for conditions that are not know in advance

As of time frame : simply enter the desired time frame you wish (0 for current, if you leave -1 it will assign a next higher time frame, or any other valid time frame)

erdenmensch:
Hello,

can anybody program an sound- and mailalert, when the arrows to be displayed on the monitor?

This would be really great.

Best regards

is this indicator repainted?

shakilboss:
is this indicator repainted?

Yes. It uses snake force (centered TMA) for smoothing and that means that it recalculates (repaints)

Megatrend changes alittle, possibly repainting ?

not sure

Mladens HMAs are better

Files:

WR1:
Megatrend changes alittle, possibly repainting ?

not sure

Mladens HMAs are better

WR1

You are right : megatrend will sometimes repaint. If someone is relying on slope color changes as signals better to use some non repainting version of Hull average

thunderstorms:
Hi. This is my first post here. I need someone to add alert with popup message for this indicator

1. MACD colored + mtf

alert with popup message will show after previous bar closed

2. ichimoku monitor

i only need alert (with popup message) when the price inside the kumo (netral)

Best regards

Thunderstorms, looks like the macd has alerts already when macd and signal line cross and the Ichimoku monitor is decompiled not able to add alerts to that one.

mladen:
capithitam

That is a "generic" indicator (it is supposed to call other indicators) so it is not possible to know what will be the alerting criteria, and thus not possible to program alerts for conditions that are not know in advance

As of time frame : simply enter the desired time frame you wish (0 for current, if you leave -1 it will assign a next higher time frame, or any other valid time frame)

thanks mladen for explained it.

Reason: