Need help indentifying indicator - page 27

Could be a lot of things : Keltner channel, any price channel, ...

It could be even the one from the picture I post (only the one you posted is shifted 1 bar to the "future"):

Where is that picture from?

regards

mladen

y09ster:
Hi, does any one know what is the indicator name of the channel in this image

Files:
channel.gif  16 kb

To camisa: unfortunately, it's not super signals channel

To mladen: look at the bar which go over the channel, but the bar on yr pic is not..this is where i find the picture...

Login's loop's / Forum: Forex Trading with MetaTrader 4

y09ster,

if you refer to the golden line, it is another indicator (so you are looking at 2 indicators there) Take a look here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (post #3 of that thread in particular - there is something similar to what is on this picture)

regards

mladen

y09ster:
To camisa: unfortunately, it's not super signals channel

To mladen: look at the bar which go over the channel, but the bar on yr pic is not..this is where i find the picture...

Login's loop's / Forum: Forex Trading with MetaTrader 4
Files:
osg.gif  15 kb

Cam L5, H5 needed

Hi Guys,

Could anyone please add Cam L5,H5 lines to this indicator?

Unfortunaltey it is beyound my abilities - I`m not a coder

Thanks in advance

Patryk

Hi deadpoet,

You mention that you trade the 4H bars based on the opening of a new bar.

Always ALWAYS keep in mind this simple fact, which applies to any TF (Time Frame) above the 1H: We ALL have different opening candles !!! because the 4H will start and end at different times depending on where you broker is located.

So my own broker is in Europe (although I'm personally in Canada) so my 4H bars "start" at (EST time) 6am, 10am, 14pm, 18pm, 22pm, 2am but if your broker is in the US, then the 4H will start at 00:00, 4am, 8am, 12pm, 16pm, 8pm and if you're in Japan or Australia or on Pacific time in the US or (etc etc I'm sure you get what I'm saying) the bars will all start at different times. This also applies for the dailies - my broker's "day" starts at 6pm EST (it's 00:00 over there) but if my broker was in Canada, then the "day" would start at 00.00 EST.

I know this can be confusing, but if you either base a trading approach on candle opening/closing times or even more important, on candle formations (doji, evening star, etc.) anything above the 1H will become irrelevant. For the 1H and below, we all have the same candle openings/closings and candle formations.

Hope this helps,

Happy trading,

Ms_Mel

Searching info about Ind. "Entry"

I have "stumbled upon" an Indicator that goes by the name "Entry". It gives signals in the form of arrows pointing down at specific highs and pointing up at specific lows. It does a pretty good job. When I try to query it from an MT4 EA with "iCustom" I get quite a few false signals.

Anyone has any info about this indicator?

Ingvar

Have you seen this ?

if so please point me to the MT4 code thanks

CLICK THIS LINK : 2009-09-24_1743

:)

icm63:
if so please point me to the MT4 code thanks CLICK THIS LINK : 2009-09-24_1743

Sorry...but it works good only on pictures....

Golden indicators

Has anyone heard of the following indicators??

Golden Tendancy String V2

Golden Varitey

Golden Super K

I'm testing a manual system that uses these indicators and

I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

Thanks,

Dan

Candle breakout indicator

Hi traders.

I am looking for an indicator that looks similar to the ant-GUBreakot indicator, but with a different concept.

The concept behind is simple: some times in a day, price begin to slow down and so, the candles begin to be little. But usually after that, price break in one direction or other.

- So, what this indicator do, is to identify 2 (or 3) candles together that doesen't move an "x" amount of pips (X is adjustable parameter placed by the trader according the pair traded).

-Once candles are identified, the indicator places two lines, one at the top and other at the bottom of the candles, forming the box to be breaked and displaying an alarm when it happens. This can happen 2 or 3 times in a day, giving good pip$.

A trader friend has tested this system in 1H to daily TF claiming good results. He is trading this now in lower TF as a scalping method and doing good. But he does manually and has a trained eye to identify the little candles that doesen't move the amount of pips he has stablished. But he spend too much time in the PC, although he has identified certain hours that the setup mostly happens.

I have searched for such indicator or something similar all over the net with no success. If you have something similar in your arsenal or can code it, please help and post it .

Reason: