Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 7

Clarification on levels on MTF Hull indicator

keris2112:
Here you go. You can add levels to it, also, just like a regular MA. In the inputs, set UseLevels to True and then set your levels to whatever you want. You can have up to 6 different levels (0-5). Keris

Hi Keris,

Can you explain what is the variosu MA levels used for the MTF Hull indicator. And how do they help.

Clarification on levels on MTF Hull indicator

keris2112:
Here you go. You can add levels to it, also, just like a regular MA. In the inputs, set UseLevels to True and then set your levels to whatever you want. You can have up to 6 different levels (0-5). Keris

Hi Keris,

Can you explain what is the various MA levels used for the MTF Hull indicator. And how do they help.

Suresh:
Hi Keris, Can you explain what is the various MA levels used for the MTF Hull indicator. And how do they help.

Some people like to have lines draw at various pip levels above/below an MA. For instance, you may feel that the 100 EMA tends to act as a price magnet. When price moves too far from the 100 EMA it tends to reverse towards it. You want to know how far price moves away from the 100 EMA, so you might set 'levels' at +/- 50, 100, 150 pips. Some people like to use fibs for their levels. (89, 144, 233, etc)

I just added the ability to use them with the HMA.

This is just an example of how you might use them.

Keris

hey kerry or other can u help me with this quest . how many buffers in 1 indicator does metatrader allow ?

sailor

trail

more than great work, a gold star for all your home work. I will be using the set up in the pic...

PSAR 15min mostly

JUICE 30min to confirm

STOC 30MIN for crosses

mov avg 30 min cause i like it on price

also USDCHF 5min (magenta color on price) for real time coralation to price,,,,will also set up USDCHF similar and take trades........

the best to you all and thanks

Files:
mabey.bmp  1842 kb

russina hma

hi, i checked out your mtf_hma. if really great except that when you add levels from the hma they only seem to appear when the hma is blue, in an uptrend when the hma is red, in a downtrend the levels are not shown!

can someone correct this.

thanks!!

oneprint:
hi, i checked out your mtf_hma. if really great except that when you add levels from the hma they only seem to appear when the hma is blue, in an uptrend when the hma is red, in a downtrend the levels are not shown!

can someone correct this.

thanks!!

I didn't notice that. I'll take a look at it tonight or tomorow and post a corrected version. Thanks.

Keris

Thanks!

Keris,

Would you mind giving me a Multi Timeframe Version of LSMA_in_Color3 and Triggerlines indicators?

Thanks!

somo9

Files:

nice indicators and good

Solar winds

fxtrial:
more than great work, a gold star for all your home work. I will be using the set up in the pic...

PSAR 15min mostly

JUICE 30min to confirm

STOC 30MIN for crosses

mov avg 30 min cause i like it on price

also USDCHF 5min (magenta color on price) for real time coralation to price,,,,will also set up USDCHF similar and take trades........

the best to you all and thanks

Hi Fxtrial

could You post Yours "Solar Winds" indicator.

thanks

Reason: