Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 6

RedJack:
i used your MTF_moving average on my charts it is very very good i downloaded before i dont know if this one is different but your work is just marvelous Jack

Thanks Jack, glad you like it. The newest MTF_MovingAverage works the same as the original that you downloaded. This just allows you to add levels like you can with the built-in moving average indicator.

Hey kerri

ur the man, i am very fanatic by using harmonic numbers above a movingaverage

sailor

MTF support and resistance

Hi Keris,

Will you perhaps be able to convert this indicator to a MTF? It is the support and resistance indicator.

Cheers

Kalahariduin

kalahariduin:
Hi Keris,

Will you perhaps be able to convert this indicator to a MTF? It is the support and resistance indicator.

Cheers

Kalahariduin

Let me know if there are any problems with it.

Keris

Hey All,

Many of you might have read about the HMA Indicator. Anyone want to take a stab at multi-time frame?

regards,

- secXces

Files:

#MTF_HMA_Russian_Color

secxces:
Hey All,

Many of you might have read about the HMA Indicator. Anyone want to take a stab at multi-time frame?

regards,

- secXces

Here you go. You can add levels to it, also, just like a regular MA. In the inputs, set UseLevels to True and then set your levels to whatever you want. You can have up to 6 different levels (0-5).

Keris

#MTF Support and Resistance

Hi Keris,

Thank you very much it works like a charm. You are star!

Cheers

Kalahariduin

Keris1212 do you have an MTF cross of two MTF_movingaverages with an Alert or Alarm built into it.

Thanks

MTF Laguerre

Keris.. do u has #MTF Laguerre with u.. Thankz dude

#MTF Linear Price Bars ?

Hi Keris,

I have been going through your indicators and am fascinated. I am using the LPB indicator set to 30m on 5m, 60m on 15m_30m, 240m on 60m, and 1440m on 240m chart. Looks great together with SuperWoodie's. Have you considered building an indicator withit that would change the bar or candle color on the live chart? I think it would be awesome. I am very impressed with your work. The only indicator I could not get to work was the Moving Average Correlation which I would love! Great Work!

Brad

Reason: