Eurusd/gbpusd - page 7

avi 3944 = sell at this time? (if not taken out)?

I have close my short.

I'm looking to reload as 1hr trend still down (below 100/200 EMA and ADX DMI negative)....

Gazmeistergeneral:
I'm looking to reload as 1hr trend still down (below 100/200 EMA and ADX DMI negative)....

I'm through for today. I have made enough pips plus I have made 11 round trip trades today! Hopefully tomorrow's price action will be more directional.

Happy pipping!

firscall:
I'm through for today. I have made enough pips plus I have made 11 round trip trades today! Hopefully tomorrow's price action will be more directional. Happy pipping!

nice one mate. what time you up tom morning (online)....

NOTCH, AVI AND MR TRENDY,

Just wanted to say hi. I have just been watching today. No trades...I was up during London session and it didn;t take any trades either....just wanting to get confident again....

I am looking to take a short on GU and EU when I get confirmations.....right now....its priming I think....

The CAD exploded off the 1600 level LONG and now has retraced almost all the way back....wonder if that was due to oil?

IMARICH1:

Just wanted to say hi. I have just been watching today. No trades...I was up during London session and it didn;t take any trades either....just wanting to get confident again....

I am looking to take a short on GU and EU when I get confirmations.....right now....its priming I think....

The CAD exploded off the 1600 level LONG and now has retraced almost all the way back....wonder if that was due to oil?

Hi mate!! good to see you still around still

yeah i'm still bearish EU at this time and looking for new short entry point....

Gazmeistergeneral:
nice one mate. what time you up tom morning (online)....

I will be on around 6-6:30am.

IMARICH1:

Hi Buddy! We'll chat tomorrow. happy pippin.

firscall:
I will be on around 6-6:30am.

sweet - c u then m8

Reason: