Please fix this indicator or EA - page 8

Want to program for free

Hi all,

I am looking for someone who want to program something for me, if you want to do, only pm me.

I'm not going to send it here what I want to program.

cheers

Please help

Hi, All. I found this indicator in this forum. I found it's very usefull for defining trend. It's call TRSI_L. Can anybody help me to modify this indicator with bollinger band attach to it. And give the signal when the TRSI cross the center of the bollinger band. (not sound, just arrow on chart).

Thanks.

Sorry

This is the indicator

Files:
trsi_l.mq4  6 kb

here is my email

CodeMeister:
I don't think I have the necessary priviledge to PM you and I don't want to post my email address. I am interested. I just finished writing a similar EA. Please PM me with your email.

hi sir could you please modify the code for ecn broker

my email ; aaabid2002@yahoo.fr

Backtests Well but wont Trade Realtime - help please!

Hi All, Im after some help - i have taken the simple daily breakout system that was on the site and tweaked - it backtests well on a number of markets unchanged (try it) however i cannot get it to trade real time - i clearly have missed something and im thinking i need to tweak a param but im not sure - in payment for your help you get quite a stable system working on multiple markets (not it has the lot size cranked right down to 0.10 for safety!)

Note i have had running on 6 markets and not one trade - i also ran it on US time zone and also no trades??

Thanks in advance for your help

system attached..

Files:
mod_std_v4.mq4  12 kb

Missing candles

Hi there,

I have a back-test problem...

I am fine tuning an EA and keep getting 'missing candle' and the programme stalls.

Can someone suggest why this happens and give me some suggestions to overcome the problem.

Many Thanks

Thos.

mikerawson:
Hi All, Im after some help - i have taken the simple daily breakout system that was on the site and tweaked - it backtests well on a number of markets unchanged (try it) however i cannot get it to trade real time - i clearly have missed something and im thinking i need to tweak a param but im not sure - in payment for your help you get quite a stable system working on multiple markets (not it has the lot size cranked right down to 0.10 for safety!)

Note i have had running on 6 markets and not one trade - i also ran it on US time zone and also no trades??

Thanks in advance for your help

system attached..

Are there any errors in the log?

Is the balance in your live trading account the same or greater than that in the backtester? Perhaps there's not enough money to open the first trade.

Also ensure that the backtester account and live trade accounts are the same in terms of standard/mini/micro lots.

no errors in log

thx for the reply - there are no errors - the smiley face is on and the backtest works fine - the lots are inline with what it will generate.. also i have code tehre for not enough money etc etc which also isnt in the log as an issue..

EA I edited, Need help finishing it =]

Hey people!

Here's an EA I found ages ago. I edited it a bit, but there are 2 things I couldn't figure out:

-How to add T/P and S/L.....

-Add a reverse signal option!

delacroix:
Where is the EA?

check the link..

Reason: