Please fix this indicator or EA - page 3

Can a trailing stop be added to this EA?

I have a trade management EA with a breakeven trigger and a breakeven shift feature where the stop is moved to breakeven plus a shift "X" number of pips. I need to have a trailing stop added that would take over after the breakeven shift is triggered. For example, if the breakeven level is 50 and the breakeven shift is set to 25, after I'm 50 pips up the stop is moved to +25 pips. The trailing stop should take over at +25 and needs to be adjustable. Or even if a second level could be added to the breakeven shift where if the priced moved another "X" number of pips, it would shift the stop higher, that would work also. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Files:
stealth.mq4  6 kb

High Probability ETF Trading

hi guys,

i need some help with a exit startegy that i'm checking with the sp500 , i'm attaching the spread sheet, in the end i attach the exact rule.

the check the startegy on varius of etf's and get roughfly a 75% Probability , so i think it worth the time to check this set up.

thanks.

Files:

tend weldon

i have this indicator called tend weldon but where i got the indi some of the indi were missing .This is an rar file for this indi and see the picture below

Files:
tend_weldon.gif  91 kb
tend_weldon.rar  269 kb

shankees:
i have this indicator called tend weldon but where i got the indi some of the indi were missing .This is an rar file for this indi and see the picture below

now the problem is here.When i download the indis and placement in their appropriate place this is what appears in my chart(below).now in that rar there is indi called tcci that is missing and the indi that displays those circles above and the indi that display multi arrow above the circle and thema that changes the colour if is the one.if anybody knows where to get this indis or hhas the rar with all the indi pliz attach here so that we can discuss fully on the trade using this set up

my chart after the attachment

shankees:
now the problem is here.When i download the indis and placement in their appropriate place this is what appears in my chart(below).now in that rar there is indi called tcci that is missing and the indi that displays those circles above and the indi that display multi arrow above the circle and thema that changes the colour if is the one.if anybody knows where to get this indis or hhas the rar with all the indi pliz attach here so that we can discuss fully on the trade using this set up

my chart after the attachment looks like this .pliz help

Files:
Reason: