Please fix this indicator or EA - page 129

drunkpips:
Poster attached the one with a source code, I want to add alarm to that one when each time frame has all arrow facing one direction and also be able to use other time frame like 30 mins and other pls

Should I say it : that is not an original source code

PS: I thought that the question was to stop repainting it. You can not do that with ichimoku - senkou-span is extended to future chikou span is shifted to past - when kombining that it can not give non-recalculating values)

mladen:
himnoor I am afraid that I d not understand what would you like the indicator to do

mladen

i will find some examples

it is me always have hard time to explain and understand. english is my 2nd language

mladen:
It is showing red dot at the low price if at any time while the bar lasted the spread was less than the minimum value

It is showing a green dot at the high of the bar if at any time while the bar lasted the spread was greater than the maximum value

You can have both on some bars since at the same bar spread can be different and at one tick it can be greater than the maximum value you are testing and at the next tick it can be less than the minimum value you are testing

Spread on one bar is not a fixed value and it must show both possibilities if they happened on that same bar. Hope that clarifies how spreads are calculated and how spreads can change at the same bar (and it seems that you overlooked that one bar is not one tick "long" in which case it would have only one possible state compared to minimum and maximum). So there is nothing to fix in that indicator - it is working exactly as it should to show the information requiired

all the best

mladen

brother lets try one more time if i can explain better

I donot know if script will be better or indicator choose what ever is good . it will be good if it can record back history data when we add to chart

"You can have both on some bars since at the same bar spread can be different and at one tick it can be greater than the maximum value you are testing and at the next tick it can be less than the minimum value you are testing"

as Spread on one bar is not a fixed value and it must show both possibilities if they happened on that same bar

you maybe can write condition in code as soon price goes min. or max. spread value it will print right there arrow one time only even next tick spread stay same it will not print more until it goes to normal spread and come back to min. or max.

please see in chart also with ask bid price and spread indicator

thx

Files:
usdchfm152.png  46 kb

himnoor:
mladen

brother lets try one more time if i can explain better

I donot know if script will be better or indicator choose what ever is good . it will be good if it can record back history data when we add to chart

as Spread on one bar is not a fixed value and it must show both possibilities if they happened on that same bar

you maybe can write condition in code as soon price goes min. or max. spread value it will print right there arrow one time only even next tick spread stay same it will not print more until it goes to normal spread and come back to min. or max.

please see in chart also with ask bid price and spread indicator

thx

himnoor

I am not going to do a guessing game as of what and how does the indicator from the picture do what it does. All I will tell is the following : the indicator I posted does exactly what you have asked for, it does that correctly and it shows when a minimum SPREAD was broken up or down on each and every bar where it happens while it is running

regards

ok thanks mladen no worry

Hi MLaden,

Could you help with this ea to let work the break-even and trailing input? I think there is a base code in but won't work.

Further more the ea takes after closing an order e.g. manually directly a new order in the direction of the signal. So, when you close a long order and the direction is long it will opens directly a new long order. This is an option which I prefer to change as an input parameter. Such EA Trading consistently or only when there is a new signal.

I send you the complete set. I hope to hear soon from you.

Thx for the help in advantage.

Regards Marco

autotrend-ea_v1.0.mq4auto_trend_forecaster.mq4

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

Could you help with this ea to let work the break-even and trailing input? I think there is a base code in but won't work.

Further more the ea takes after closing an order e.g. manually directly a new order in the direction of the signal. So, when you close a long order and the direction is long it will opens directly a new long order. This is an option which I prefer to change as an input parameter. Such EA Trading consistently or only when there is a new signal.

I send you the complete set. I hope to hear soon from you.

Thx for the help in advantage.

Regards Marco

autotrend-ea_v1.0.mq4auto_trend_forecaster.mq4

Marco

As far as I see it has trailing stop. What exactly are your settings when it does not work as you say?

drunkpips:
Poster attached the one with a source code, I want to add alarm to that one when each time frame has all arrow facing one direction and also be able to use other time frame like 30 mins and other pls

Hi mladen

sorry asking you again i tried in freelance but they did not understand either

please just little modification

very 1st time in any time of candle if spread get lower it will mark dot at the price (not on bottom of candle) then it will stop looking for lower spread but will look for higher spread only at that candle until next candle

i just want dot on the price where it happen

please if you can modify

thank full to you

Files:

Hey, does anyone have TMA Slope Norm indicator that work on latest MT4, thanks

kjmchc1010:
Hey, does anyone have TMA Slope Norm indicator that work on latest MT4, thanks

Kjmchc1010, could you post the one you want to be modified?

Reason: