Closed Trade History EA / Indicator - page 5

netmastro:
Hi all,

is possible to see the high and low oscillation in pips of a closed position in the account history tab of MT4 ?

I think is a lot useful to adjust TP and SL.

Don't understand how is so complicated to found someone who made the same question.

Many thanks

Netmastro

Seems the only tab that have the choice is the trade tab.

I'm looking since a week for a simple script that do the following :

I specify a time range like form 10/02/2009 09.00 to 10/02/2009 09.32

and a cross like EUR/USD

the script 've to respond me : in the range form 10/02/2009 09.00 to 10/02/2009 09.32 the high was 1.29224 and the low was 1.28775

Please help me, I'm not able to program it myself.

Netmastro

//| Instant Trade Analyzer EA v1

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=153234

#property copyright "Copyright(c)2009 latimeria (lohikeitto)"

Optional function

1) Show only statistics of Chart Symbol.

2) Show only statistics with Specific MagicNumber

3) Show only statistics in Specific Period

*These options can be combined like 1) + 2) or 2) + 3).

Enforcer:
You may want to try attached indicator, it select each traded symbol without intervention.

Hi Enforcer,

Very nice indicator. Thank you very much for your effort. It would be more interesting if has a TOTAL: function.

Thanks again,

Enforcer:
You may want to try attached indicator, it select each traded symbol without intervention.

This is an awesome indicator enforcer! Could you pls add the total under the net p/l? TIA!

Pips Since Entry Indy

Is there such a thing as an indicator that will show on the chart the number of pips up or down versus the entry price of an order? (Not net pips of the candle).

Thanks........I've searched and searched and finally decided to post.

Lew

you may ENTER into trade -- in your demo account

as soon as the indicator tell you so, this way, YOU WILL KNOW

Let me explain

xx3xxx:
you may ENTER into trade -- in your demo account as soon as the indicator tell you so, this way, YOU WILL KNOW

Hi xx3xxx: I'm sorry but I do not understand your response. So yoou know, my post was moved to this forum and does not belong here. I am looking for a real-time indythat will show on my chart the number of pips I am up or down versus my entry price. Would make exits easier in cases where I am scalping and do not use a TP in my initial order.

Reason: