Closed Trade History EA / Indicator - page 3

ElectricSavant:

Folks

This is a new month..

Show "All History" in your history tab...(right click in the body of the opened history tab to get choices)

ES

Great point. You know how it works better than I do!

bnbb2004:
Also, the tool version attached at the beginning of this thread has GBP/JPY on there twice.

Woops! I entered GBP/JPY twice in the code! That's what happens when you rush coding things. Something I am guilty of too often.

Just change the code, or change when you attach the EA in the external variables, otherwise it will read GBP/JPY twice!

Need the "m" for mini accounts

Okay, everyone you need to place the "m" on pairs for mini accounts (GBPUSDm) is the answer to this mystery as it is NOW displaying the data for my closed trades!!!

Thanks Wolfe and ES for your help!

wolfe:
Woops! I entered GBP/JPY twice in the code! That's what happens when you rush coding things. Something I am guilty of too often. Just change the code, or change when you attach the EA in the external variables, otherwise it will read GBP/JPY twice!

That's okay!

I have changed it and attached here for others just in case they missed the duplicate pair too.

Thanks again!!

bnbb2004:
Okay, everyone you need to place the "m" on pairs for mini accounts (GBPUSDm) is the answer to this mystery as it is NOW displaying the data for my closed trades!!! Thanks Wolfe and ES for your help!

Glad it is now working for you!

I download and used your EA tool, very interested... thank you wolve...

wolfe,

Can you use less screen real estate? Can you tighten up the lines or reduce the font or something like that....

This is just cosmetic...so not very important....you put together this tool (programming hints from zupcon and others...new ground for you) after your very demanding full time job in the evening between the kids and the wifey...I am so impressed with your time managment...do you sleep?

ES

Here you go..

- Sizable row spacing, font size.

- fixed formula:

Order profit/loss is given by

OrderProfit()+OrderSwap()+OrderCommission();

not only by

OrderProfit();

changed head titles, "loss profit" is no profit at all

I am not a programmer or anything like that...I am just one of the traders here with ideas...just like everybody...Ideas are easy and we all have them...the real talent is these talented freelance programmers sharing in this community project.

I was brainstorming and was thinking that the programmers should examine wolfes code and noticed how he initialized the closed history....I think that these statistics can be called up in a real trading EA to determine and rank lotsize....on certain methods....

Just a thought programmers..I look forward to your use of the "chunk of code" that wolfe provided..... INNOVATION

ElectricSavant™

some finishing touches...

if the field is blank do not put any values in the columns...actually do not list the row at all...some people may use this tool to keep track of 3 or 4 pairs....this means they can even get more screen real estate....also, is there a way to expand the max capacity to 20 pair?

ES

Reason: