Closed Trade History EA / Indicator - page 2

If you use an IBFX mini account try using the litte "m" following the pair in the inputs...This might help...

ES

bnbb2004:
Hi Wolfe!

I was just wondering if I might be doing something wrong when applying the tool as I have placed it on my charts last night and have several closed trades, but the tool is not showing that information. Could you possibly shed some light on this for me?

TIA!

Hi Wolfe,

Today i have 2 closed trade. But the EA only shows one close trade. Have a look at the screen shot.

Files:

matfx,

You do not even have GBP/USD specified in your inputs...

ES

Show "all history" in your history tab.

ES

bnbb2004:
Hi Wolfe!

I was just wondering if I might be doing something wrong when applying the tool as I have placed it on my charts last night and have several closed trades, but the tool is not showing that information. Could you possibly shed some light on this for me?

TIA!

Folks

This is a new month..

Show "All History" in your history tab...(right click in the body of the opened history tab to get choices)

ES

MT4 should default to "all history" or at least provide a choice for it in the options section. Because at the beginning of each new month you gotta go in there to the Account History tab and reset it for this tool to work....there is no way around it....just remember to always reset your account history tab at the new month and you should be fine.

ES

ElectricSavant:
matfx,

You do not even have GBP/USD specified in your inputs...

ES

Thanks ES, my mistake.

ElectricSavant:
MT4 should default to "all history" or at least provide a choice for it in the options section. Because at the beginning of each new month you gotta go in there to the Account History tab and reset it for this tool to work....there is no way around it....just remember to always reset your account history tab at the new month and you should be fine. ES

ES,

All of my history is showing for this month, but the tool is still not showing those results.

Also, the tool version attached at the beginning of this thread has GBP/JPY on there twice. I have updated it with GBP/USD instead of one of the GBP/JPY (v1_1).

I have also attached the next set of 20 pairs just in case anyone needs them (v1_2 & v1_3 - which can be renamed).

Try changing to "all history" just for the heck of it...

ES

bnbb2004:
ES,

All of my history is showing for this month, but the tool is still not showing those results.

Also, the tool version attached at the beginning of this thread has GBP/JPY on there twice. I have updated it with GBP/USD instead of one of the GBP/JPY (v1_1).

I have also attached the next set of 20 pairs just in case anyone needs them (v1_2 & v1_3 - which can be renamed).

bnbb2004:
Hi Wolfe!

TIA!

Does the tool work for you yet? Make sure if this is a mini account to enter the little "m" after your pair. Ex: EURUSDm. Just like ES said. Also make sure you saved in your experts folder, not your indicator folder.

ES,

Thanks for helping answer questions when I am away.

Reason: