Closed Trade History EA / Indicator

I decides to try and create a tool to display closed order history. Actually, the idea came from another member, ElectricSavant. (Good Idea ES!) Much easier than manually scrolling through your Account History tab.

This "indicator" is actually an EA. The EA does not generate trades, it simply reads the closed orders from your account history.

This version allows you to enter 10 separate currency pairs to monitor. The EA will display for each selected pair the number of closed trades, profit, number of wins, win profit, number of losses, and loss profit for each separate pair. It also will display the totals for all the closed trades, closed profit, closed wins, closed win profit, closed losses, and closed loss profit.

Save this file and attach as an EA. Attach to any chart. Set the chart to a line chart, and select the color for line graph as "None".

The EA should look like this when loaded:

Files:

I just cannot be quiet...I tried...but I got to post...my testing days have changed now that you have provided this tool wolfe. I guess I could say this is my inspiration now....

I think I might start to test EA's that are interesting to me on 10 pairs at a time to discover if they work...and on which pairs....my world has been opened up now that I can see pair by pair results at each tick update...

I am under less stress and can now test more objectivly....as my own trading is going well and it is fun to always check other EA's.

ES

wolfe:
I decides to try and create a tool to display closed order history. Actually, the idea came from another member, ElectricSavant. (Good Idea ES!) Much easier than manually scrolling through your Account History tab.

This "indicator" is actually an EA. The EA does not generate trades, it simply reads the closed orders from your account history.

This version allows you to enter 10 separate currency pairs to monitor. The EA will display for each selected pair the number of closed trades, profit, number of wins, win profit, number of losses, and loss profit for each separate pair. It also will display the totals for all the closed trades, closed profit, closed wins, closed win profit, closed losses, and closed loss profit.

Save this file and attach as an EA. Attach to any chart. Set the chart to a line chart, and select the color for line graph as "None".

The EA should look like this when loaded:

Good Idea, and Great Tools!

Thank's! wolfe,

Great Tool Wolfe, thanks for your effort! And also ES, you came up the idea.

Thanks for sharing! This is great!

Wolfe,

Just wondering...Is there anyway to save the data that this EA produces? Not sure if this is possible or not...If not, this is still very useful!

Thanks again!

Everyone needs to remember, this tool is actually an EA, not an indicator. Since this is an EA the visual display won't appear after attaching if the market is closed. It requires an incoming tick to fire the start() function.

Hope all enjoy.

bnbb2004:
Wolfe,

Just wondering...Is there anyway to save the data that this EA produces? Not sure if this is possible or not...If not, this is still very useful!

Thanks again!

There is always a way. Just have to figure it out. What did you have in mind?

nice

This is a great little tool... nice work.

wolfe:
There is always a way. Just have to figure it out. What did you have in mind?

Hi Wolfe!

Maybe, the EA could save the data it gathers from the closed history (with EA name from comments) and possibly export it as a text file or another file type. Coding is not my forte so, I'm not exactly sure how to do this programmatically. It was just a suggestion that could possibly enhance this great tool!

Thanks again!

Hi Wolfe!

I was just wondering if I might be doing something wrong when applying the tool as I have placed it on my charts last night and have several closed trades, but the tool is not showing that information. Could you possibly shed some light on this for me?

TIA!

Reason: