Profit percentage indicator

First off I would like to thank you guys for all the knowledge I have gained from reading the forums. So I decided to sign up and chat with other traders. I have been trading for about 2 years with mini lots and do okay.

One indicator I saw here looks like it would be a great help to quickly view returns from daily, weekly, monthly etc. right on the chart from all trades that have been placed on that pair. I can't post my pic of the one I saw but I'm wondering if anyone has seen this before or know of one that is similar. It was running on MT4 platform. Look forward to hearing from you guys. happy trading

Is this what are you looking for?

Files:
i-profit.mq4  16 kb
profit.gif  11 kb

Wow what timing. And yes that is exactly what I saw. Thank you so much for that. btw how is that short working out

pip thief:
Wow what timing. And yes that is exactly what I saw. Thank you so much for that. btw how is that short working out

Because my eyes see the price want to go down

haha i feel ya. well good luck on that trade.

another quick question for you. If i have an ea placing my trades but it doesn't have a feature that watches the spread in order to keep it out of the market during news flow, such as max spread = 3 any more dont trade. how would I go about doing that as I don't code and really don't use ea's but just trying something new. Once again I appreciate your help.

pip thief:
another quick question for you. If i have an ea placing my trades but it doesn't have a feature that watches the spread in order to keep it out of the market during news flow, such as max spread = 3 any more dont trade. how would I go about doing that as I don't code and really don't use ea's but just trying something new. Once again I appreciate your help.

I dont know the answer,maybe you can get it from here

Metatrader Programming - Forex Trading

pip thief:

Something simple like this:

extern int Max_Spread = 3;

if (MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD) <= Max_Spread)

{

//Your OrderSend() code here

}

If the current spread is less than or equal to your Max Spread, order will open. If greater than your Max Spread, it won't.

Wolfe, I'm sure your coding is correct heh I really have no clue. I just know my ea does not monitor spreads and I like to run it when I'm afk but don't want it getting caught during huge news release. So would I have a 2nd ea running on same currency same time frame but diff chart to manage the actions of my first ea. is that possible?

pip thief:
Wolfe, I'm sure your coding is correct heh I really have no clue. I just know my ea does not monitor spreads and I like to run it when I'm afk but don't want it getting caught during huge news release. So would I have a 2nd ea running on same currency same time frame but diff chart to manage the actions of my first ea. is that possible?

Needs to be hard coded into your EA. Do you need help?

i would like to send you the ea so you can take a look but dont want to post it. how can i get it to you?

Reason: