General - page 85

Been trying to withdraw to webmoney but i always get this message. I contact service desk they say everything is ok but its been some months
Hi guys, absolutely newbie here. I was stumbled upon a function that look like this : bool CHistoryPositionInfo:: HistorySelect ( datetime from_date, datetime to_date) { //--- request the history of deals and orders for the specified period if (!:: HistorySelect (from_date,to_date)) {
I noticed that from a derived class I can't access protected functions of an object from its base class (a pointer to other object), however from the base class I can access private functions of the other object (of the same type), and more strangely, from the derived class I can access and modify
  missing signal trades  (15   1 2)
I have been subscribed to a signal for 1 month and up until now have had only 2 trades have been made on my account. The signal history shows about 60 trades over the month why is it different???
On my live charts, running on a Metatrader VPS, I use a custom indicator which monitors, amongst other things, drawdown and free margin. The indicator sends push alerts at set levels and a test alert when the indicator is reloaded. This morning I received a test alert for each of my live charts
Hi, I have an MT5 account migrated to a Metatrader VPS. If I don't have access to the PC where the terminal is installed, is it still possible to monitor the VPS? - i.e Through WebTerminal, or some other method? Thanks
Hello there! I have questions. What economic indicators drive crude oil? Also, when will it be announced in US time? I would appreciate it if you could also tell me about the sites that will be helpful
Hello Team I am facing following issue while doing for payment for VPS , see attached file Please let me know how to proceed, i am beginner here
How can I develop a creative and unique approach to forex technical analysis? Have you ever had the experience of using unconventional tools or techniques in market analysis? I'm interested in learning more about your experiences in this area and any specific insights or tips you've used to better
[Deleted]
I want to load specific profile but with specific sets of symbol Is there any way to do that? I see that profile does not include saving of symbols
I want to know how to bind programs to computers, like in the MQL5 market. Is it possible to use this Licennse_FUll function
  MT5 Timeframe  (2)
Can I get access to 30 second timeframes for MT5 charts
Hi, Can someone please let me know how to use Metatrader5 to trade in stocks in NSE and/or BSE stock markets in India? Thanks, Amitabh
Hi, I'm working with three different MetaEditors (A,B,C) and develop three different MT4-Programs (P1,P2,P3). All programs are using the following include-file #include <Lib_Base.mqh> (stored in the include-file-direcrory of A,B,C) When I make changes in the include file (of A), I must copy the
Hi all, Im new to trading and i hope u can help out. i just recently tried the copy trading feature and subscribed to this signals provider (got the confirmation message last week). But I don't see any trade reflecting on my account yet even though the provider has made a few trades already
hey, is there any option to disable EA on VPS servew? Example: - i have couple instruments with ea's migrated to vps - i want to create another ea or indicator which will disable ea on some chart if some ea will start doing crazy things So i want to ask, is any command or something like this that i
Yesterday where I live there was a power outage, and my pc turned off suddenly.MT5 was opened at the time. Since then, now when I launch my MT5, I get the message 'server base corrupted' in the log tab of the bottom area of the window. I'm am not able to connect. I am requested my demo trading...
I am trying to find some effective ways to promote the sales of my products which are published in mql5 Market. I found that I can create groups and channels in the messages sections. However I am a little bit confused with whether should I create a group or a channel ? I am trying to understand
  A question for OOP experts.  (548   1 2 3 4 5 ... 54 55)
How do you do an OOP loop on objects and their properties? For example, I execute a loop as follows //Цикл по объектам в поиске нужного значения конкретного свойства. for ( int a1 = 0 ; a1 < obj_total; a1++) { if (G_CORE[a1][_X_SIZE] == THIS_SIZE) { G_CORE[a1][_this_state_color] =
Mobile and Telegram are not sending me any code for my verification, what should I do now? please help me
Hello In one of my MT5, "Market" is not in the Navigator window. It is not in the tool menue neither. (Other MT5s are okay) How to show the "Market"
I have just downloaded MT5, i have opened both a demo and a live account But the charts are outdated, they aren't moving neither is the market watch, its like im disconnected any ideas
I purchase my 3 months VPS service directly on the MQL5.com site not in a Metatrader Terminal. I am now trying to setup the VPS in my Metatrader account configured in the VPS service purchased. However, when I try to connect to the VPS from the Metatrader terminal, it is asking me to pay for the
  Yellow account  (2)
Hi all, I added a new account in my MT5 desktop app. I can trade with this new account, but I noticed that the little man is yellow, why? the other accounts are green Thank you in advance
  VPS Not working  (2)
Hi there, I successfully ran my EA in a VPS but after making changes to it, it does not work on the VPS anymore. If I run it locally it works 100%, I checked the logs/journal etc. and everything syncs 100%. When I stop and start the VPS again it executes one trade but not any followup trades. Please
  Login Issues  (1)
Can anyone help with the Login issues I've been having with connecting eightcap to MQL5 in order for me to rent a VPS ? This has been an "authorization error" and "failed to get list of user products [405]" error in my journal and the service desk had not helped me resolve the issue
Hi there ! Is there a way on Metatrader to import multiple symbol (more than 100) automatically thanks to a script for example ? (I have the tick data in CSV at the moment). Thanks for your help. Corentin
Does anyone know if there is a way in MT5 to have popup reminders to alert traders when a commodity contract is about to expire? Any help is appreciated
i am having problem with seller verification. I am from India. I want to sell me coding services on mql site because i heasrd, its the best. Please help me why my seller verification has been rejected? Please see screenshot It says my region is not supported. But i have a friend who is working as
Hello guys, I hope you are well, I'm having a huge dilemma in regards manual trading... I have been using my EA's for quite some time.. I successful with them however I do not feel that I'm pushing hard enough and decided 2 years ago to embarc in this adventure of learning how to successfully manual