General - page 164

Hi, i try to understand the logic of mt5 how to do and handle trades ( Orders, Positions and Deals in MetaTrader 5 - MQL5 Articles ) At the moment i'm really confused. If i see it correctly, there is no kind of id, wich marks the first trade to open a order and his positions and the positions of the
I would like to ask within this forum if anyone is currently using and EA that generates at least 10% per month with 5% drawdown. Is there any product that can do that
Diagnosing the error of broker or robot? Hello I'm on I had installed my own expert account. All of a sudden all my positions were closed just when I started making profit. The broker claims that the positions were closed by the robot, but this robot has been working for several days. Please advise
There is no depth of market on Netting account for Android while there is one on Netting desktop and hedging Android, go figure. Hopefully one day there wll be one
  Service desk  (6)
How long does it take for the service desk to give a reply
Hi everyone! How can I know the ticket or de ID of a position across multiple pairs? What I want to do is to implement a trailing stop based on the last position that was opened.  For example, if the last position is +50 pips, then move the stop loss to break even for that position and all the other...
  MQL5 terms  (1)
In MQL5 , is there a means of calculating 'Maximum Total Drawdown, Maximum Diffusion, Maximum Total Withdraw , Daily Target Percent
I suspect your signal filtration operates on each previous result . What does that mean . Let's say i filter signals in a way then change my mind and choose other filters , the results will be resulting from the previous filtered "bucket" of signals and not the entire collection until i close the
Hi All Newbie MQL developer, so bare with me please. Created a custom indicator which plots what I need, exactly as I need it on the graph. However, when I try to get the values at a particular bar, through iCustom - I don't get the same values as the chart and I can't understand what I am doing...
Each day the MT5 platform asks for updates at least twice daily, which is very annoying. It is supposed to be stable. This is about 14 updates per week! I suggest collecting all updates once per week. This will make it easier to work with the platform
Hello, i s there a solution to this problem
can you help me, what's wrong in my EA: #include <ErrorDescription.mqh> string symbols[] = { "EURUSD" , "GBPUSD" }; // string symbol; double investedCapital = 1000 ; double riskPercent = 0.01 ; // 1% de risque double Ask; double Bid; double potentialProfit; double Karray[]; double Darray[]; int
Can I backtest and optimize a product in the download market as a free demo? Or can I only use it on a demo account
I would like to discuss with you guys which strategy (eventually from a youtube video) is interesting enough to be implemented as en EA. I would do the implementation and share it with everyone - which video would you suggest? The process would be: We discuss the ideas here, I Build and share the
Hello everyone. I have a seller account where I sell 1 EA. I have actually more than +30 customers. I would like to stop selling it and propose an indicator. So i would like to be able to sell just this indicator. I can delete of the market the EA without any problems ? The customers will be able to
void Deneme( string x, int y) {} void Deneme() {} // Wrong complie ----------------------------------------------- void Deneme() {} void Deneme() {} // Complie Error ----------------------------------------------- It gives an error when compiling when two function names are the same. But it throws
  Oil & Natural gas EA  (13   1 2)
Hello everyone. I am seeking assistance on an EA that I have created that only trades Oil and Natural Gas. It trades on the 15M chart and takes trades from the HOD or LOD after SPECIFIC candlestick formations. I have coded majority of it. Its nearly done but I've got 100 errors and 1 warning. I am
I would like to create an EA that can enable export all my trades (closed and open) to an online database. How best can i go about this. Any links to useful resources are appreciated
Hi, I'd like to make a raspberry pi 4 cluster to do a backtest and since raspberry pi 4 is using ARM architecture I wonder if MT5 can actually works on raspberry pi 4? Thank you
hello hello everyone I am creating a synthetic symbol and I am doing a backtest on it, Everything is going well, but I realize that, even though this symbol is created entirely by my data, there are differences when I do a test, selecting "Every Tick" or "Every tick based on real ticks" in the
Hello I bought expert advisor. but it did not work as he said. I put 200 $ on my forex account. but half of my money exploded because of him. I talked with him, he said if you bought from my website, I could refund you money but I cant refund your money for you bought expert from mql5 market....
Hi Guys, I was coding a dollar value lot calculator when i realised that the losses from my positions were different, even though the lot sizes and stop losses were set to the same Point value . Can someone explain why this might be? It's making the testing of the calculator a little tricky! In
My EA is not working or placing trades in strategy tester, I am seeing no errors in the strategy tester journal so could I send the code or anything and someone give me suggestions. I am a noob on coding ect so I made it on fxdreema
Hello Am Sorry I couldn't post this as a task for developers. Metatrader 5 annoyingly keeps losing me of and on and I can't handle that write for me a forex trading algorithm in MetaQuotes Language 5 that recalls the last two highs and the last two lows. The algorithm reads the market structure's
Hello. I've been using this trend indicator for months, only to just realized it repaints. FML. I was wondering if there is anyway to change the code and make this indicator not repaint. Also open to any suggestions on similar indicators Thanks
Hello, Hope you are fine. I have an indicator that I created myself in Trading View. I want to use this same in MT5 terminal because I have to open both MT5 terminal and Trading View simutaneously. Previously I posted about this and I have been told to Learn the code. I removed all errors and
mql5 stops writing data (csv) when i open csv file written in mql5 with excel ,how can mql5 continue write to csv file when i open it with excel or another program
I purchase an EA but it installed on a broker's platform that I don't want to use it on. I can't find it under "purchases" on the broker's platform that I want to install in on. I need help to attach it to the broker of my choice instead
I have a python program that makes some deals in real time and needs to be fast, but I'm having a problem with the connection with the MetaTrader terminal. Some orders are being rejected and return the following message to the journal on MetaTrader(Request rejected due to absence of network
Hi everyone I recently started writing scripts. I wrote a function that creates a variable that contains a signal based on the RVI, that is 1 = buy, 2 = sell, 0 = no action. This is the function I wrote double rvifun(){ double rvifun = 0 ; double rvibasefast; double rvisignalfast; double