InstaForex - www.InstaForex.com

+ New Comment
Elena_83
Private message

InstaForex Company offers the trading services for private and institutional traders on the Forex markets, NYSE(CFD) and Commodities (GOLD, SILVER).

The main principle of InstaForex is the Instant Forex, i.e. momentary processing of all deals. InstaForex offers better conditions for the traders, which include:

-wide spectrum of trading instruments

-competitive swaps and spreads

-trading without dealing desk

-customer support 24/5

-the best affiliate program - 2 pips from every trade

In this topic the official representative of our company would like to answer all the questions that traders are interested in. We are ready for the constructive dialog and we are ready to comment on any issues concerning our work. Now our company supports the Russian version forum for traders - http://ruforum.forexpeoples.net

In the near future we are planning to launch English version forum.

We are inviting all the traders to take part into the affiliate program by proclaiming revolutionary new conditions for the participants of the affiliate program:

-We are giving 2 pips from each deal processed by recruited client

-Momentary putting commissions on the account

-Withdraw agent commissions through e-Gold, WebMoney, Liberty Reserve, Bank transfer

niaga
Private message

Can i know company detail

using meta4 too?

Dave137
Private message

What is the balance sheet net worth of the company?? If it is not at least 2.5 million, stay away from it because of liquidity concerns and safety of your deposit / investments.

MaXeY
Private message

scalp allow ?

Elena_83
Private message
MaXeY:
scalp allow ?

Yes, there are no limits for scalp

metcalfe
Private message

Maybe I missed it, but in your website there is no phone number (only icq) and no address.

Hard to trust a company like that.

matfx
Private message

I couldn't find any contact number as well.

forexmoments
Private message

The site isn't even in English!

metcalfe
Private message

Plus they don't even reply emails.

No phone, no address, no reply.

WoW

Elena_83
Private message
metcalfe:
Maybe I missed it, but in your website there is no phone number (only icq) and no address. Hard to trust a company like that.

At present moment the company has the official office in London. In the near future we are planning to launch phone support located in London.

Also we are going to open representatives in Kazahstan and Russia. Now we are negotiating with 3 companies from these countries and our negotiations actually are on the final stage. Soon representative offices will be opened in these countries also.

Elena_83
Private message
metcalfe:
Plus they don't even reply emails.

No phone, no address, no reply.

WoW

Please write your e-mail and I'll deliver your message in our technical support. It is not inconceivable, that you letter has got into spam folder.

Cryten
Private message
Elena_83:
At present moment the company has the official office in London. In the near future we are planning to launch phone support located in London. Also we are going to open representatives in Kazahstan and Russia. Now we are negotiating with 3 companies from these countries and our negotiations actually are on the final stage. Soon representative offices will be opened in these countries also.

What is your FSA Register number? I cannot find your firm in the FSA Register.

If you are indeed in London you are acting illegally!

But dont worry the customers from fxpoltek and fxopen will probably open accounts with you.Too many morons wanting to throw away their doh.

forexmoments
Private message
Cryten:

But dont worry the customers from fxpoltek and fxopen will probably open accounts with you.Too many morons wanting to throw away their doh.

Official office in London my foot.

Cryten
Private message
forexmoments:
Official office in London my foot.

More like lebanon..

oh no that was Allecohfx

Elena_83
Private message
Cryten:

InstaForex company is not registed in FSA as its main activity is not providing services in Great Britain. And FSA actually is the state organ of Great Britain.

In London there is postal office of the company,which serves for correspondency processing. If you consider it to be illegal, then of course you should let it know local authorities.