We have updated the MQL5.com Chat to further enhance the user conversation experience. Check out the new service interface and updated functions, such as the revised friending logic. Create groups on financial topics, join existing channels, discuss current issues with fellow traders in group chats
Almost everyone who is engaged in social or algorithmic trading sooner or later recognizes the need to rent hosting for their robots or subscriptions. Maintaining stable and uninterrupted hardware operation at home while ensuring minimal delays to the broker's servers can be quite a challenging
This thread will discuss undocumented methods of working with the mql5 language , examples of solving certain problems. It would be desirable, that this branch on the maintenance was closer to FAQ, than to discussion. I suggest that all experienced programmers share their solutions and programming
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, March 22, 2024. The new version enhances keyboard event handling capabilities in MQL5 programs. Developers can now capture key release and dead key events, improving interaction between applications and users. The MetaEditor has introduced
We have released the most comprehensive guide to MQL5 programming, authored by experienced algorithmic trader Stanislav Korotky with MetaQuotes' support. The book is intended for programmers of all levels. Beginners will learn the fundamentals as the book introduces key development tools and basic
We are happy to announce the release of a new book entitled Neural Networks for algorithmic trading in MQL5 . From this book, you will learn how to use artificial intelligence in trading robots for the MetaTrader 5 platform. The author, Dmitry Gizlyk , is a hands-on neural network professional; he
  Python in algorithmic trading  (234   1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24)
MQL5 is a programming language that is specifically designed for creating high-performance trading applications in financial markets. It offers faster speed and superior performance compared to other specialized programming languages used in algorithmic trading, and its syntax is similar to that of
MetaQuotes' research focused on traders utilizing virtual servers for automated trading. The analysis covered the users of MetaTrader VPS , the virtual hosting service for automatic round-the-clock trading with minimal network delays. The results have been compiled into infographics to present a
General rules, enforced by moderators : Rules Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users, Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed, Any discussions about personal relations
  Machine Learning and Neural Networks  (741   1 2 3 4 5 ... 74 75)
MQL5 now supports matrix and vector operations which are used in various computational tasks, including machine learning. We have created this thread to select and share some materials that may be useful to you. Machine learning technology is based on neural networks. Neural networks are
I thought, why not make a good reference thread . In it I would like to cover the most important questions about the work of markets, liquidity providers, MT5 platform, which are asked not only by beginners. Приглашаю всех желающих, у кого есть какая-либо интересная и редкая инфа излагать её в
Good morning, i have this problem. I can't connect to mql5 communityi i have always this error (the credentials are right). the problem exists on every mt4 of different brokers and on various vps. How can i solve the problem please
  Forecast and levels for EURO  (458   1 2 3 4 5 ... 45 46)
EUR/USD April-June 2017 Forecast: ranging rally within narrow s/r levels W1 price is below Ichimoku cloud for the primary bearish market condition with the ranging within the following support/resistance levels: 1.0828 resistance level located below the cloud in the beginning of the secondary rally...
  Press review  (7273   1 2 3 4 5 ... 727 728)
This link provided to me by RaptorUK, give me the idea that it would be interesting to have a place here on the site to share such links. So I opened a new topic, it will be moderated to follow the rules as usual, but also about the content. Everyone can post but have to provide a quote and the...
  Trade Copier  (1)
what is the possibility to use a trade copier with different brokers having different symbols
I need a EA that can perform more than 500 transactions per week with a profit of 2% and DD of no more than 10%
Hey guys, I have a problem with "telegram undeclared identifier in the attached code. I've tried every way but I haven't been able to resolve it. If anyone knows and can solve it I would really appreciate it. tks Samuel
I had a previous account that I closed, and now I want to register a new account, but it does not allow me to change the password, and I do not know how to contact support
Hello I subscribed to several traders in mql5 (all of them Metatrader 4) and when I receive a notification about opening a position, the signal message always shows 0.01 vol for all traders, but in their trading history it shows completely different numbers for all of them. How can I set it up so
Hi , I faced a problem I want to use iBars function and give symbol name parameter from an array to this function but it return 0. On the other hand ,when I use Symbol() it works without any problem . can you guys kindly tell me why?! I code in mql5 . string symb= Symbol (); Print (symb, " , "
How can i sync my MT5 App android with Windows app and webterminal so can see my drawings and so on everywhere
Hello Guys! I am happy to install and run the MT5 MacOS (13.4.1) Build 4120 on M1 Macbook Pro successful. But I can not find the MQL5 data folder in Mac Finder. Also the MT5 inside open data folder (explorer via Wine) can not use the COPY and Paste function. I can find my files in downloads
HI can someone help me ? I have a problem. When i use iCousom() for a indicator . in MT4 Data Windows , i can see the indicator values. That changes correctly . BUT when i use iCoustom() for use it to return Value in EA . the Value id Different in Data Windows and iCoustom() Function . my indicator
Good morning everyone, I was wondering if there's a way (or if you know an existing EA) that allows you to widen (or remove) the SL for a couple of hours at market closure (due to spreads getting wider) and then putting SL back (or close the position) when spreads come back to normal. I'm thinking
MetaQuotes has launched new MQL5.community information channels on Facebook, X.com (Twitter), and Telegram. These channels provide daily publications of relevant technical materials from the MQL5.com Articles and CodeBase sections. They are designed to promptly update developers on algorithmic
Hello friends I have a problem working with indicators related to quick change of currency pair symbols, I tried 5 examples of these indicators and none of them could change the currency pair window. Metatrader is the latest version in use and my operating system is Windows 10. I installed them
lot size" 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01 ,0.01, 0.01, 0.02, 0.02 ,0.02, 0.02, 0.03, 0.03, 0.03, 0.03 etc"
I am convinced I may be overfitting my EA to historical data somewhat. Based on what I know, the methods available to test a system's robustness (and identify overfitting) in MT5 include: Using the built-in forward test/out-of-sample function in the strategy tester (and testing on other OOS data
Good afternoon, everyone, I know that there are machine learning and statistics enthusiasts on the forum. I propose to discuss in this topic (without holivars), share and enrich our own knowledge bank in this interesting field. For beginners and not only there is a good theoretical resource in
Hello, I created a MetaQuotes Demo account on MT5 for copier purpose ( I use this demo account as my master where I receive all my signals and I use a copier to put trades on all my account) I would like to add US30 but i don't see it But even if I find a way to add US30, i can't place any trades on