General - page 7

Hello guys, i purchased a MT5 EA by testing it on strategy tester and when used it on Real it was not working ( not taking automatic trades ) do not understand what to do , has the Author scammed me. If anyone has solution please help me
[Deleted]
  vps not working  (20   1 2)
I paid $ 10 virtual vps not working.E xperts are not syncing either.Whats problem
Hello everyone. I hope you all are fine. I am having trouble in downloading "... mt5". It is showing installation failed. I am uploading the screenshot below: <image was edited by moderator>
Hi, anyone know of an EA that can open multiple positions across multiple forex symbols with 1 manual click, would need to set individual position sizes for each pair. Ideally pre set stop loss and take profit. I currently have an EA that closes all positions at a pre determined joint value, as I
I think it might be confusing what I'm looking for, During the execution of the tester and the expert provides some values I would like to get these values from outside the tester and then use them, my intention is to use them in the optimization example before starting the execution of each frame
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies Possible bug in TimeTradeServer amrali , 2024.04.05 02:10 I am sorry for my previous responses. I re-checked and it seems to be a bug that affects TimeTraderServer() only inside indicators. Specifically, the bug occurs when
how can I downgrade mt5 to a earlier build version?? I have a problem where I think a recent upgrade to mt5 has stop a indicator from working in backtesting I would not be using this in live trading, I just need to test my indicator in a earlier version that was working before a update I think a...
Hello, I have a practical issue with the MT5 optimizer. In neural network models, the number of weights increases exponentially with the number of nodes. It becomes then quickly impossible to set them all manually. I haven't found how to modify the values of all parameters steps(or bounds) at once
Due to being busy at work, I have left trading on on semi-auto pilot for 3 weeks (glad that they have been making profit). BUT , when I tried to update recently, only to find out that I was prompted to buy. What has gone wrong? Where have all the activations gone? Anyone has similar issues
HI all, how can I recall CFD expiration date indicated in properties window? I tried with SYMBOL_EXPIRATION_TIME but I seem it's not correct. Thank you
  EA coding  (3)
Hi All, I was hoping out there someone might be able to help me. I am trying to write an EA. it is a simple hammer and stars strategy. I tried to get ChatGPT to write it but nothing that app does helps or is successful. The logic is simple. Buy when hammer is .333 must be a bull candle. Opposite for
I want to test my EA. today is Saturday for me. This EA is working in live market without no issues. I tried few other EAs. nothing is works. why????. every EA prints the same massages in the journal. There is no issue in my internet connection. EA 01. EA 02. EA 03
I know that Renko bars are formed based on the move in price not in a particular time like candle bar. Nevertheless, I cannot figure out how time is recorded in Renko chart. For example, I set a Renko bar form after it moves 10 pips in a 30M time frame, let's say at 10:15, the price moves exactly
Can I not load a Market indicator DEMO on a MT5 Platform DEMO account, or do I need to open an ACTIVE account to run it
cant receive sms verification code. neither thru telegram bot: invalid phone number
  tester error  (2)
Hi , i got this error in the tester Zero divide, check divider for zero to avoid this error in 'C:\Program Files\XM MT5\Tester\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000\MQL5\Experts\project_name.ex5' It would be really helpful to know which of the 30K lines the error is in
Hi All. I really need some help. Try to download mt5 windows platform but i just cant. I tried few different website but all of them redirect me to mql5 and when i try to download from here it says " This site can’t be reached download.mql5.com refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection
  Forecast and levels for NZD  (220   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
NZD/USD April-June 2017 Forecast: ranging within Ichimoku cloud for direction  W1 price is located inside Ichimoku cloud for the ranging market condition within the following support/resistance levels: 38.2% Fibo level at 0.7163 located in the beginning of the bullish trend to be resumed, and, 0...
  Forecast and levels for GBP  (280   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
GBP/USD April-June 2017 Forecast: ranging below Ichimoku cloud for direction W1 price is below Ichimoku cloud for the bearish ranging market condition within the following support/resistance levels: 1.2569 resistance level located near and below Ichimoku cloud in the beginning of the secondary rally...
GOLD (XAU/USD) April-June 2017 Forecast: ranging inside Ichimoku cloud for the bullish trend to be resumed or to bearish reversal to be started W1 price is located inside Ichimoku cloud for the ranging market condition within the following support/resistance levels: 1,263.79 resistance level located...
Guys The topic does not discuss the method of backtesting What I want to ask is In multi-threaded strategy backtesting (backtesting varieties>80) Does data require a significant amount of CPU or memory resources? Have you ever encountered overload situations? I am currently using R7 5700G 8-core 16
Hi, I tried to purchase an indicator. The payment was successful but the purchase did not complete. At the top of the page I have in red: Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team I click on the link and fill in the form but it keeps saying Your request has not
[Deleted]
Ctrl + Selecting text in IDE jumping cursor to declaration of variable or function (selection) This issue started coming on new update or Is something wrongly modified in my windows / mt5 terminal settings? How can i fix it
How to add/change phone nr or MQID whit out password? I don't have password because I login whit gmail. Pleas let me know
  Asymmetric compounding forex  (12   1 2)
Hi. I'm still new when it comes to MQL5 code and I'd like some help with creating an MQL5 EA function that will return the risk needed to be placed on a trade this is what it needs to follow. On the first trade risk 1% of the starting account balance(not the account equity), if the trade was a
I have transferred an indicator that is open source from pinescript to MQL5. The indicator works 99% of the time as intended however at times when it has been left for a while, the calculation seems to not be correct until it is refreshed starting the Oninit process over. At that point the values
I made a EA for position management. It does not trade itself but manage positions as user requested. Compiler didn't show any warning or error at all. so why this validation process was failed
Hello traders. Does anybody know where and what is the best way to request a new MT5 Feature? For example, it would be wonderful to be able to: 1. To group open positions in the 'Trade Toolbox' of a specific symbol so that only take one line [with a summary volume, avr. price and profit] 2. To
Can anyone explain the exact difference between a channel and group on MQL5, also please suggest the use this right way to make best out of it
HOW a person can message us without any user name?? or the User name is X ?? Im wonder that we connot see his profile and he also advertising a telegram channel that sells cracked market EA on it with lower price