General - page 34

To improve the convenience of our services, we have added tips on the most frequent Customer issues in the Freelance. We collected feedback and comments from trading robot and technical indicator Developers in a special forum topic, and prepared short tips with images based on these comments. All...
2022.10 . 24 19 : 32 : 41.316 MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5.com ( www.mql5.com : 443 failed) I do not know what to do, I looked and did everything and nothing solves. I do not use VPN. I released ports 443, turned off firewall, anti-virus, reinstalled and cleaned all the records of the
Hello Everyone, I recently tried to install an indicator from the MQL5 marketplace on MT5 and I received the following error in the Journal: 2021.04.29 23:19:02.973 MQL5 Market failed download product 'Renko Chart' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [426: ]) I noticed this error only happens on 32bit
Hello I can't add links to sources outside the mql5 website in the articles and blog section? My links are deleted after each time I write
  Ping on MT5  (2)
I bought a package today to reduce PING, unfortunately, but after purchasing nothing has changed and my Ping on MT5 is still 98.41 and it was supposed to be 0.73ms
Hi all, is there anyone who can share the experience how to access the brought vps simultaneously via 2 desktop pc? we didn't even find how to log in our vps, it just seemed to stick in our first desktop pc in default. thank in advance for any reply and help
When I click to download and install MT5 setup, this application cannot run on your computer. I get the error "Please contact the developer to find the version suitable for your computer." My computer is win10 32bit
Anyone know how to overcome this issue with Signals - my broker does not have + added at end of of each currency pair. should be resolved by MQL conversion
Does anyone know where can I find a detailed description of integration process of the "Log in via MQL5.community" functionality with a website? Brief description can be found in the "Apps" tab in profile page, but it does not provide all the needed info
I Need EA or Trading bot that takes profit in seconds With no loss I want it to open and take profit with no loss in seconds. If the market is bullish or bearish on MT4 and MT5
Should the subscriber open the PC and MT5 client software to use signal provider to trade? must always online
Hey Guys, wanted to know why a seller would get debarred from selling products as i bought an EA and after 1 day the seller gets debarred.....how do i know if the EA is safe to use or not. Thank you
Hello, My private signals don't work. In order for them to work, I have to register as a seller, but that's why I need to enter a phone number, which doesn't work because it wants to confirm the password, but I'm constantly getting information that I'm entering the wrong password. I am registered
What is this? I updated mt5 to 4162 by downloading setup file from broker and since then, I have had these going into journal at start of every candle; multiplied by the number of charts i have open
Hello all, I hope this message finds you all in good health. I have a question about an issue I have recently encountered. i have recently started using MetaTrader 5 in window 11. I have been running a few MQL5 on a few charts for two weeks and earlier today I had to restart my computer. However
hey folks, i pretty much read all forum entries regarding CopyTicks, TICK_FLAG_*, TickCounter functions etc. but I still struggle to understand what is going on there. I also could not find any Website clearly explaining that. Here is my code so far: iVolumes(_Symbol,_Period,VOLUME_TICK);   MqlTick...
I popped out toolbox which shows running trades on MT5 on my macOS platform, now its not popping in back to its place, someone can guide pl
Hello, I've been logged out of MT5 and I can't log in again. I got this message : 2024.02.04 11:25:48.968 Terminal MetaTrader 5 x64 build 4167 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp. 2024.02.04 11:25:48.969 Terminal Windows 10 build 19044, 12 x Intel Core i7-8750H @ 2.20GHz, AVX2, 7 / 15 Gb memory
Hi everyone, I'm new here, currently providing a few agents for the cloud and I have near 0% experience or knowledge in the trading platform (not interested in trading for now). I'm trying to get a new PC in order to make more money providing more agents but i can't find info about what hardware is
Does anyone know if there's any way to get the MT5 python integration to work on Mac M1 (arm). Python installs and runs fine on a Mac, but unsurprisingly, when I try: pip install MetaTrader5 I get: ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement MetaTrader5 (from versions: none)
I get the error shown below since a few days. I cannot migrate on several MT5 accounts. I tried also migrating from different computers. I stopped the VPS and restarted it. The Error stays the same. "Migration failed" and "failed to load program (546)". I use VPS since years and never had such an
I've added a new pc - laptop to my tester account: 13th Gen Intel Core i5-13420H, 16087MB DDR5 5200Mhz, 1TB M.2 SSD Unfortunately, it seems to only score 60 in PR when an eight-year-old i5 laptop I have scores 135 PR and my tower pc scores 165 PR with an i7-12700 The laptop in question has 4
Does anyone know how to disable Jumping to the last line , after Find and Replace in Metaeditor? Many thanks
Good day people, I am using a Webzilla VPS which I am renting throught Metaquotes/mql5.com. I am currently having problems synchronizing my MT4 and viewing the journal. I have another VPS running same EAs on a demo account. The other VPS has opened 5 trades in the last 2 hours while the MT4 running...
Randomly on the 30th - 31st of Jan my account history showed different trades than my signal's account history which is impossible as I copy traded the entire time. Before this the trades were completely in sync to the minute. Randomly today my trades are off by two hours, again showing a
What to do if lost phone number
  VPS  (1)
I want to buy a VPS, I've already bought one, but I don't check one thing, for example, I buy one for server A, can I then change VPS to server B? or do I have to buy another one for server B? For example from Metaquotes server to FTMO server
How to get my MQL5 password if I used to log in with my google account directly?
some times after maintenance some issues appears on profile/news page of account. - days ago it was statistic issue on sold products and job done numbers and now it is overlap and disorder in objects
I added a product but it didn't show up in my wall. Could it be a new feature? Or they are working on something