I hate my broker

+ New Comment
Jackson
Private message

I have been using Velocity 4x for several months and have finally had enough. I need another broker that supplies the metatrader 4 platform. Any suggestions?

Jackson

EJ257
Private message

Firstly I've never had an issue with IBFX or FXDD to date (touch wood). North Finance I wouldn't rate highly as I've had difficulty in withdrawing funds, especially when funded with e-gold. However others swear by NF...

Your dissatisfaction with Velocity4x is a concern since I've just signed with them and just about to fund the account. Don't want to cause in angst but can you elaborate on the issues you've had?

skypilotfx
Private message

Fxdd

Go with FXDD. You won't look back.

High volume. Fast server. Non Dealer intervened trades. Great support. Use of EA's, short term trades and scalping permitted. Low spreads.

Yes Velocity does blow.

SkyPilot

chip82
Private message

Try LiteForex..available MICRO and MINI account to choose. stable connection and also using meta trader 4 platform.

Very popular broker in Russia and very good support.

scottTTM
Private message

what was/is the problem?

i used to use them. i may again in the future.

FXIndiaorg
Private message

You can try fxindia.org

A 25 USD bonus for each new account opened

Instant order execution

MT4 trading plattform (both for PC's and PDA's)

Instant funds depost and withdrawal

Instant account activation

prasxz
Private message

hi

EJ257:
Firstly I've never had an issue with IBFX or FXDD to date (touch wood). North Finance I wouldn't rate highly as I've had difficulty in withdrawing funds, especially when funded with e-gold. However others swear by NF... Your dissatisfaction with Velocity4x is a concern since I've just signed with them and just about to fund the account. Don't want to cause in angst but can you elaborate on the issues you've had?

NF for temporary suspend deposit/withdraw with egold since egold has many fraud case ...for Bank Wire there's n0 problem

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Jackson
Private message

Velocity 4x

I have no complaints with Velocity as far as the execution of trading. It is all about customer service. They suck! I have tried contacting them on several occasions by email or their "contact us" form and they have yet to ever respond. I've called them a few times and they say they will call me back with an answer and they never do. I just put in a wire request and it took them two days for a wire. They just seem disorganized. Their spreads are a little bit better than FXDD so I will reduce the size of my account with V4x and probably keep it open and then put the bulk of my funds elsewhere.

cantrell
Private message

Velocity

I have faxed them twice, called them twice and emailed them 5 times about opening my account... NOTHING....

I do not like sending that much vital/personal information about me to such an operation. I guess I am lucky they never opened my account.

newt
Private message
Jackson:
I have no complaints with Velocity as far as the execution of trading. It is all about customer service. They suck! I have tried contacting them on several occasions by email or their "contact us" form and they have yet to ever respond. I've called them a few times and they say they will call me back with an answer and they never do. I just put in a wire request and it took them two days for a wire. They just seem disorganized. Their spreads are a little bit better than FXDD so I will reduce the size of my account with V4x and probably keep it open and then put the bulk of my funds elsewhere.

support wise i think IBFX is the best - they have live support

natswill
Private message

Why not go for profiforex they offer mt4 . Opening account with them was easy and instant deposit and withdrawals with no commission and withdrawals can be made within 24hours their execution has been fair and i have not regretted trading with them.

sity
Private message

They have lots of advantages with good trading platform. They are also very reliable and transparent in their trading transaction. Why not go for it.

onmyown
Private message

Why hating your broker?

Why not simply changing it?

whisperer
Private message
on my own:
Why hating your broker? Why not simply changing it?

It is easier to hate

CahCuncun
Private message

I don't hate my broker, because i get the best service from this broker. As a trader i try to maximize what have been provide by this broker. Trader who want to start trading, can maximize small amount. We can try to use $10 cent account or standard account.