General - page 61

How to know Pip value for the following currency pairs? EURUSD GBPUSD AUDUSD USDCAD EURGBP USDCHF USDJPY XAUUSD
Hi everyone, I have a subscription for 2 month to one of the signals, can I move the subscription to another signal with the same price? or can I cancel the subscription and redeem my money
i removed the ea and i cant reinstall it. i still have 8 activations left also it says that the balance is 15 (129 is frozen) the 129 is the rental fees does that relate
  SOS------VPS.  (1)
Hi Friends. Since 3 days now, I've being trying to rent --VPS offered by MQL5, but it does not work- Any one there who knows why? Thanks for your help. Regards Nllscash
Can somebody please help. I purchased an indicated and installed on my computer, I have since bought a new and faster computer and would like to install this indicator on the new computer. I have also spoken to the developer about this and he feels that I can simply delete this indicator on the old
MT5's 'Bulk Operations => Close All Positions' is much quicker compared to closing positions individually using a 'PositionsTotal()' loop. Is there another way to close all positions as fast as possible? Regards
I have a question, can I make the crosshair as my default pointer instead of the arrow. I really have no need for the arrow, and was wondering if it can be done? Thx.
I would like to write a code in MQL5 that follows the mouse cursor, just like when you click on Fibo, channels, trend lines etc on MT5. When I used ObjectCreate, it will look like a point in the X and Y coordinates. Is there a function to create like Fibo crosshairs in MQL5? Also, is it possible to
  Demo ACC INDEXES  (1)
Hi i need help how do i add a SPX500 or NAS100 on mt5 or mt4 on phone DEMO ACC. Is that possible or demo accs cant add spx500 or nas100 index because is demo help me please
  Account removed?  (2)
Hello, I am trying to enter a case, and I get the following message:" Your account has been removed", when I did not cancel this account at any time. How could I contact support
Hi All, I'm thinking about building a ea that combines supply and demand with trendline break. Basically When prices gets to a demand or supply zone, and breaks the trendline, entry should be taken either on the close of the candle that breaks the trendline with body or a retest of the trendline
Hi Guys normally the daily Propfirms Drawdown 5% is based on balance or equity? whats the % of negative floating balance i can have
I'm on mql5 + signal copying using mql5 vps. If i were to log into mql5 from my android app, i can see the open trades. would that affect the vps signal copying
Hello, I installed MT5 on a distant Ubuntu server using this https://www.mql5.com/fr/articles/625 , I don't have any GUI access, only SSH Is it possible to start MT5 on the server without any GUI and to also start Metatrader Agents by default ? I would like to use these agents from my local
Can anyone recommend an economic calendar api? I need one for my company. It has to be an actual api that reads json data (or other format) and doesn't rely on screen-scraping of html. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance
We continuously enhance the MetaTrader 5 mobile app for iOS by adding valuable trading and analytical features. In the past six months, we have introduced bulk trading operations, extra timeframes, trading notifications, and more. Here is a detailed overview of all these innovations. Bulk position
Is it allowed for the developers who bid to a project to send the potential costumer, via the freelance chat , the link his official personal profile page on MetaQuotes so the costumer can get to know about his past jobs done on the platform and also his experience in past indicators or expert
Attached is a pic, I am not sure how I did it, must have held the mouse for too long while moving it at the same time, now my toolbox window is floatin, and I have no idea how to get it back. I have looked online and one person said drag is slowly to where you wnat it and it will show up a square
mylabel(" HistoryOrdersTotal "," HistoryOrdersTotal : "+ string ( HistoryOrdersTotal ()), 20 , 5 , 480 ); result 220 mylabel(" HistoryDealsTotal "," HistoryDealsTotal : "+ string ( HistoryDealsTotal ()), 20 , 5 , 510 ); result 1 HistoryDealsTotal does not return correct
Hello guys, I have been looking for an expert advisor that let's me place multiple trades at the same price with just one click. Any idea
Hello guys, i wanted to ask the following question: i have active an indicator on my macbook, if i update the system i need to use another activation?. Regards Federico
Hello, I am facing an issue with my MT5 terminals on the PC. Their sizes is being increasing gradually. Is it possible to completely move the MT5 location from the (C:) to the (D:) without loosing any of the data, and without the need to re-apply the templates ? Hope to find the answer. Thanks a lot
Dear friends, I have noticed a strange behavior of filled rectangles (no matter whether drawn as background object) in my MT5 (build 1596): when changing timeframe, they are no more visibile, even though "all timeframes" is flagged. Take for instance the following rectangle on some XAUUSD chart,...
I have been waiting for 12 hours, and I see that the chart is not moving. How can I fix that problem? Thanks in advance
I recently started having this issue where as I'm trading, I my chart will freeze, then 5-15 seconds later will make the disconnection and reconnection sounds, and then the price will update to wherever it is after. It's very frustrating because I trade on the 1 minute chart and It's making it very
Hi. I want to do optimization of many of my strategies of MT5. But For my Windows PC, it is taking a lot of time plus I must keep PC ON for 24*7 (+Electricity Cost). Instead of that I am planning to buy Ubuntu VPS and install MT5 in that and start optimization, So I don’t have to keep my pc ON all
Using python with mt5 https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/python_metatrader5/mt5login_py How can I get the broker's server datetime
Hello developers, Hope you all doing safe. I know that we can define CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_DRAG that works when we drop an object in the chart, but how can we define a chartevent that works when we drag and object before dropping it
when we export custom group, and re-import it, it loose session parameters and Swap rates for Sunday. can someone advise mt5 developper
Is every tick or real ticks more accurate? I asked chatGPT and it says real ticks is more accurate but takes longer. I just wanted to pose the question to anyone with firsthand experience because the results vary greatly