General - page 60

Hi, I am looking a while now a bot that could close loosing trades on a single symbol if floating lost is above X. I can see lots of "Close all" but nothing specifically targeting only positions in lost on specific symbol. I am using Grid systems on different symbols and it would be so good to have
  about traders  (4)
hi my name is faisal I coper the signal I am coping and my traders are not same its takimg same lot size when the provider take trad like 0.02 my acoumty will take 0.01 and the equity is same and the ruselt my is my acoumty is loss and the provider has profite how it happen that plz thanks
  Signals  (4)
If you follow the signals and there account is bigger then yours, does thew lotsizes scale down for you, for example, the signal had a 10k account and placed 1 lot size and i only have 1k account, will the lot size on my account be shrunk to 0.1 lots or just placed at 1 lot
  Cancel purchase  (8)
Who can I contact in regards to purchasing a product, the money has been taken from my account but I do not have access to the purchase
First purpose: make a bot that, based on (standard) indicators, takes actions (opening or closing trades). I have zero MQL5 skills. How many full working days do I need you think, before I am reasonably capable to build that indicator? Your input is highly appreciated
Using python with mt5 https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/python_metatrader5/mt5login_py How can I get the broker's server datetime
  help  (1)
I have an mql5 account but when I enter my mt4 and connect to mt5 through the mql web terminal it connects but when I search for indicators and want to try them the demos do not download, why would that be??? The only thing it does when I want to download the indicators is that it opens the mt4 back
  How to dock floating windows  (11   1 2)
I have Metatrader 4 installed on a Mac, the Line studies window has become undocked, how do I dock this ?
My Mt5 strategy tester pops up in a miniature size like in the screenshot attached. Is there any way to fix this? Restarting MT5 does not help and trying to scale it manually simply zooms the content of it, it is unusable
Hi, I'm trying to create a "trading desktop" using 3 monitors/screens with lots of unanchored charts (I hope this is the name; I use MT5 in Portuguese). When configured, the positions are as follows: So the terminal with 2 anchored charts lies in the middle monitor/screen and the unanchored charts
Hello support team. I got Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team warning. I have already contact open a new request via service desk and still there is no reply. Please help. Thank you
Hi, i reinstalled mt5 after 5-6 months but i can't add symbols (for example eur/usd etc..) and i see only this page (download the png) how i add symbols
  Deriv Robots  (2)
My EA it 100% accurate on strategy tester (boom and crush), but on live account it not do as it does on strategy tester
I deleted my tool box from my metatrader 5 Anf now i cant get it expand
We can get various kinds of history data from MT4 and MT5. And we make expert advisors to research that data. Then, can we publish EA with history data which is an Excel file, and I research. Is it copyright infringement? Please answer for me
Hey guys, In MT4 there's an option that I can use Tick Data Suite data to backtest EAs. However in MT5 there seems not. 1. Then where does the data come from that are used to backtest the EAs on MT5? 2. And are there ways to import my own data when it comes to backtesting EAs on MT5? Thanks a lot
I have a trading signal that I published here: <...> . However, the signal is inaccurate. It turns out that every three months, my broker places trades into a historical trade archive, which removes the trades from view on the MT4 platform. This also has the effect of adding an entry as a positive
How to know Pip value for the following currency pairs? EURUSD GBPUSD AUDUSD USDCAD EURGBP USDCHF USDJPY XAUUSD
Hi everyone, I have a subscription for 2 month to one of the signals, can I move the subscription to another signal with the same price? or can I cancel the subscription and redeem my money
i removed the ea and i cant reinstall it. i still have 8 activations left also it says that the balance is 15 (129 is frozen) the 129 is the rental fees does that relate
  SOS------VPS.  (1)
Hi Friends. Since 3 days now, I've being trying to rent --VPS offered by MQL5, but it does not work- Any one there who knows why? Thanks for your help. Regards Nllscash
Can somebody please help. I purchased an indicated and installed on my computer, I have since bought a new and faster computer and would like to install this indicator on the new computer. I have also spoken to the developer about this and he feels that I can simply delete this indicator on the old
MT5's 'Bulk Operations => Close All Positions' is much quicker compared to closing positions individually using a 'PositionsTotal()' loop. Is there another way to close all positions as fast as possible? Regards
I have a question, can I make the crosshair as my default pointer instead of the arrow. I really have no need for the arrow, and was wondering if it can be done? Thx.
I would like to write a code in MQL5 that follows the mouse cursor, just like when you click on Fibo, channels, trend lines etc on MT5. When I used ObjectCreate, it will look like a point in the X and Y coordinates. Is there a function to create like Fibo crosshairs in MQL5? Also, is it possible to
  Demo ACC INDEXES  (1)
Hi i need help how do i add a SPX500 or NAS100 on mt5 or mt4 on phone DEMO ACC. Is that possible or demo accs cant add spx500 or nas100 index because is demo help me please
  Account removed?  (2)
Hello, I am trying to enter a case, and I get the following message:" Your account has been removed", when I did not cancel this account at any time. How could I contact support
Hi All, I'm thinking about building a ea that combines supply and demand with trendline break. Basically When prices gets to a demand or supply zone, and breaks the trendline, entry should be taken either on the close of the candle that breaks the trendline with body or a retest of the trendline
Hi Guys normally the daily Propfirms Drawdown 5% is based on balance or equity? whats the % of negative floating balance i can have
I'm on mql5 + signal copying using mql5 vps. If i were to log into mql5 from my android app, i can see the open trades. would that affect the vps signal copying