General - page 33

Hi everyone. Does anyone use metatrader4/5 on Mac OS on a Mac M chip
Is there anyway to sort currency pair in Market watch by Spread (Low to High) and currencies Pair (A-Z) orders
Hello. Suppose a closed source product's source code be released in public comments section by the author himself/herself. Would using the source code to create another product referencing the original developer violate any rules
  Change timezone  (1)
Hello does anyone knows if its possible to chance my broker time zone for my country time zone
I'm confused I don't know which "signal source name" I should write on the block. I'm asking for assistance
I am following a signal on which the signal provider is trading 0.09 lotsize on a $8,450 account. Last week I started copying the signal with a $1,000 account myself and I was getting a 0.01 lotsize on my account. Over the weekend I added another 1k and now my account is just over $2,000 but I am
The beta version of the updated MetaTrader 5 platform is to be released on October 14, 2018. We will update our public MetaQuotes-Demo server located at access.metatrader5.com:443. We invite all traders to join testing in order to evaluate the updated platform features and to help developers fix...
Hi, how or where can I locate the file or files that contains all the using chart objects right now. If I have an arrow in a XAUUSD window, where can I locate the file? I need to know that because I do some important marks and I need them in a packup. Also is it possible to restore these data in a
hello, I recenlty subscribed to a signal but the problem is my VPS don't want to recognize my signal or something. As you can see on the screenshot, the vps is at the top and the signal at the bottom and normally it should be the opposite when it works the signal in the middle and the vps at the
I currently have a PING of 2XX MS on the broker's server connection. I would like to ask whether a high delay will cause to fail placement of stop-loss and take-profit prices, even if the trade position is opened successfully ????? I have noticed that sometimes the orders I place seem to lack
Hi Everyonne, why is the change server location missing, the service was excellent before, my vps now is all +70 pings and there is no way to do it like before. please help
Dear MQL5 Support Team, I trust this message finds you well. My name is kapil sehrawat, and I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have encountered with my software licenses, and I kindly seek your assistance in resolving the matter. Since the date of January 14, 2023, I have observed
Hello, I am looking for a broker to trade XAUUSD on MT5. Can anyone help
  VPS  (1)
When i purchase a vps for mt4, does it save the tool -> options part of it as well, my ea needs WebRequest url
Hello I have custom data for MT5 and I wanted to know if it were possible to rename them without having to create a new custom symbol? I have tried going into the symbol window, change custom symbol and rename it but it just creates another empty listing for the symbol. Empty meaning, no data. I
  Refund Signal subscription  (12   1 2)
How to get refund on Signal subscription after confirmation due to last minute change decision
I can't connect to any of my account servers (except for Metaquotes-Demo) on my desktop MT5 app for MAC. The account numbers with the little person icon are orange (instead of green). When I click on network bottom right, there are zero bars and it is grey and constantly searching. it says "n/a"
Hello, I've tried to find an answer but the more I've read and the less I could understand the situation. On AvaTrade, I've created two real trading accounts with the same currency USD. I've added money on both account and registered as a signal provider. In order to test the system, I've subscribed
Hello everyone, I was withdrawing funds from my account using the bank card method and on the page where I'm supposed to fill in the information of the card i want to use, i realized that i wanted to change the amount i was going to send and so i closed the page and went back to my account wallet to
Hello-all the VPS issues we had this weekend has left me with extra charges on my account Does anyone knows how I can submit a ticket or something to address this issue I had 6 -month sign up Dec 2023 thru June 2024 Past weekend trying to stop VPS and restart migration etc….my account has been
Good day. I am trying to connect my trading account to my MT5 but as soon as I enter my account number and Trader password MT5 and MT4 (tried both) It doesn't give me any markets or a "show all" option under the market watch tab. Anyone know how to fix this
Hello everyone, I have MT5 and yesterday subscribed to 1 month vps for 15$ and when I reach the migration step I be unable to select any choice neither click the " migrate ", it tells in the details that " status: stopped ", I tried everything like rebooting my computer and restarting my terminal
I currently using the latest version of MT5 editor (Build4131 15 Jan 2024). I tried to upload my product the first time, and the process was smooth. (Wasn't published, just testing for the first time) But when I try to upload it once again for exactly same file, it shows (" Please recompile your
On signals I see no more option for personal (public hide), why is that? or its bug only
Can anyone help me why i cannot add more signals in my account ? Please advise. Thanks, Lucky
Today the graphs are not showing correctly. On desktop everything is ok. What could be the reason
I have the following question: if from the terminal go to "Data Folder" (this folder is in AppData)/MQL4/Experts/ and create there a new folder "New Folder" and paste into this new folder a compiled (*.ex4) EA file (this file was compiled on another computer in another country, in Windows 10 Pro
  MQL5 website appears weird  (25   1 2 3)
Whenever I try to access the MQL5 website as of last week, every page appears like this: I've tried to do this on different browswers, along with newly installed ones that have no history or cookies whatsoever. Is this happening for anybody else? If so, how do you fix it? This is starting to ruin my
When you open Forex Factory website and set your time zone, you have to keep refreshing the website every time you want to see updated time and events. Is there a way to force Forex Factory home page to refresh (let's say every minute) on its own
  VPS not migrating  (11   1 2)
I subscribed to a VPS on my mt5, but after subscribing, the migrate button is not enabled so I can click and the VPS says stopped. Please, how do I go about it. Attached below is what the issue looks like