Could someone recommend an honest broker?

+ New Comment
kevinarnold
Private message

Hello there! It has been very hard to succeed in binary options. Most often, my strategies were right but somehow the brokers with whom I had registered had a delayed response to my trade clicks. There have been instances where I had clicked multiple times as the broker failed to register my trade and lost half my balance. There was this other broker who registered my trade 10 points above/below my entry point and clearly manipulated the spreads. Some brokers were awesome, they had all kinds of expiry times - 1 m to 1 day but their minimum deposit was $250 which I did not want to risk trading at this point in time. FINALLY, after a thorough research, I found AYREX. You can start trading on their platform with $5. They have the most impressive/easily understood platform for BEGINNERS. Their execution time is lightening fast and it suits my style of trading and thus gives me a better chance of winning in short term trades or selling back my trades. Like so many other traders, I was hesitant in the beginning to deposit money, fearing I might be conned. CHRIS MORTON is a "Good Samaritan" for binary option traders and helps them get rid of their mental blocks. He advised me that AYREX is one of the best brokers out there and gave me the green signal to register with them. I would recommend people to check out AYREX as they have the most RELIABLE/FAST/USER FRIENDLY binary options platform out there. AND THEY DON'T BUG YOU WITH PHONE CALLS. Cheers!

KevinFord
Private message

There's a lot of brokers out there in the market. But I highly suggest ForexStart, it is good for inexperience traders and beginners. I recommended it, because what a new trader need is something that is easy-to-use. I think such broker is like that https://www.forexstart.com/

Ronnie
Private message

Hey!!

I think you sholuld try Finprotrading or XM brokers for this. Regarding Finpro, They have good leverage and tight comission structure. $4 per 100K. ECN account with all major indices. Custom trading platform, Finprostation-Trade in stocks, currencies and indices on a single platform.

XM has a varied leverage according to location. The spreads are a little high. Ive found some good reviews for both of them on the net. FPT was a little better!!

Check yourself before trying!!

GlenroySealy
Private message

My recommendation will be OctaFX since they are a proven broker, so that means we don’t have to worry about anything at all. They have been in the industry since last 4 years and even in such short period; we have seen them winning 14 awards which is unbelievable achievement. Also, there are great conditions with spread as low as 0.1 pips, high leverage up to 1.500, and stop out level of just 15% while there is also smooth trading platform.

piplife
Private message
Ronnie:
Hey!!

I think you sholuld try Finprotrading or XM brokers for this. Regarding Finpro, They have good leverage and tight comission structure. $4 per 100K. ECN account with all major indices. Custom trading platform, Finprostation-Trade in stocks, currencies and indices on a single platform.

XM has a varied leverage according to location. The spreads are a little high. Ive found some good reviews for both of them on the net. FPT was a little better!!

Check yourself before trying!!

I just posted in another thread that the most important thing a (honest) broker will do is to actually pay your profits.

I withdrawed more than 18 000$ with XM and few thousand with exness. Here is screenshot http://photoshar.in/exness-multiple-withdrawals-2015

Nathanrey
Private message

I think it’s no rocket science here, I go with broker like OctaFX, as they are regulated plus a true ECN and have won 14 awards in just 4 years while have fascinating services and conditions which include low spreads starting from as low as 0.1 pips and that too for all major pairs, so it’s extremely cool and helps with working nicely while there are no issues over slippage, re quote or such things, it allows me to work nicely and helps to succeed.

stressless
Private message
Nathanrey you write so much and so well about your broker, that it already seems that it does not exist in real world) I cannot believe that for all this times while you ‘re trading you did not have any conflict situation in which the broker was acted in not good way. It is even seems suspicious somehow
Nathanrey
Private message
stressless:
Nathanrey you write so much and so well about your broker, that it already seems that it does not exist in real world) I cannot believe that for all this times while you ‘re trading you did not have any conflict situation in which the broker was acted in not good way. It is even seems suspicious somehow

See, I will tell you 2 things. Firstly, I believe when we talk so much negative (if we have bad experience) then why can’t we be positive when things are good? Isn’t it fair? 2nd, I always suggest (request) people not to judge me before trying what I said, but if anyone go with what I told and found it to be incorrect (wrong) then I am all there to be pulled for it, but this is bit like guess work here. I might look wrong about OctaFX, but what if I am right? All I suggest you is to trade with them (even if it’s on demo) and then see whether what I said matches or not as per rest… It’s really up to individual.

fxbonus
Private message
there are many honest brokers maybe Octafx isn't the best broker but Octa is trustworthy and offers great bonuses
SammyWoods
Private message
fxbonus:
there are many honest brokers maybe Octafx isn't the best broker but Octa is trustworthy and offers great bonuses

That’s right FXbonus, I won’t go into whether they are best or not, but for me, I haven’t seen a better company than that. I won’t even compare them to anyone else, it’s not about better but it’s all about them standing true to what they say, as if you see OctaFX broker saying about low spreads, they really have low spreads while many brokers you will see claim something but offers entirely different thing when we actually go on with trading.

Nathanrey
Private message

I will definitely recommend OctaFX because they are very special with been regulated plus a true ECN as well, so it’s absolutely cool to be trading with them and always lead into great comfort for me in every way. I love their features but the heart winning one for me is their 50% bonus on deposit, so that’s why I like it even more and it’s what gives me greatest level of comfort to be working with and allows me to succeed.

Afro-head
Private message
There are lots of brokers to choose from, all you need to do is identify the best for you by some researching and then you could start earning from Forex.
mlawson71
Private message
Whatever broker is recommended to you, whatever broker you pick on your own, always, always do an extensive research into them. Scammers are so wide-spread it's terrifying. In the UK a financial scam is perpetrated every 15 seconds, and there have been 1 million scams reported (who knows how many are left unreported) up until June from the beginning of the year, according to data of the Financial Fraud Action UK organization. Honest brokers do exist, and there are a lot of them, but one needs to be judicious when picking one to work with.
FxTim
Private message
I would advise to try Forex mart; as they are really great and reliable. 
Afro-head
Private message
You need to do a little research as everyone will say that their broker is honest, even when it is not, so you need to find it yourself the best one for you.