Could someone recommend an honest broker?

+ New Comment
bingofx
Private message
nbtrading:
It is not one of the top companies in the world. Nobody heard of them - hence the spamming

Haven't gotten your thought really. I can recommend Hotforex as I trade with them personally, but don't take my word for it, check their with small deposit first trading small volume size so you can figure out if it suits you or not.

nbtrading
Private message
bingofx:
Haven't gotten your thought really. I can recommend Hotforex as I trade with them personally, but don't take my word for it, check their with small deposit first trading small volume size so you can figure out if it suits you or not.

Read your post. Spamming 101 - what else is there to explain?

trader_ph
Private message

you can join a couple of demos to test the brokers demo, but demo is a bit different from live, best of luck

mr_nims
Private message

EXCHANGENESS OF TRADES! EXNESS!

onmyown
Private message
trader_ph:
you can join a couple of demos to test the brokers demo, but demo is a bit different from live, best of luck

Demo is always different that live : some big brokers are delaying ticks on their demo compared to live (up to 5-10 seconds, they want to avoid signal selling using demo accounts I guess)

KabirAli
Private message

I will recommend Nova FX, I am using their service for pretty long now and I never had any issue as it’s very simple and straight forward so that definitely helps me a lot in achieving good results. They also got amazing payment system where there are so many options we could use to deposit and also the progress is instant for deposit and withdrawal so this gives me comfort of my money been safe as I can get it any time I want and I can contact their customer service whenever I want because it’s available 24/5.

trader_ph
Private message
on my own:
Demo is always different that live : some big brokers are delaying ticks on their demo compared to live (up to 5-10 seconds, they want to avoid signal selling using demo accounts I guess)

yeah guess thats one way to look at it.. and other factors that might as well differ from live trading. but if some one decides to jump to live, might as well start really small to test the waters, i think i started with about 100 bucks when i first traded live with hotforex a couple of years back, it was quiet an experience.

CahCuncun
Private message

I trade with and this broker, i try to more improve trading skills to makes me be more ready to use real account when trading. Even, there is PAMM system which can be used by traders who have good skills.

jaeger
Private message
on my own:

if that's the only matter, traders just need to trade with demo and then copying the trade within their live account, without even publishing the signal service .

and yes most brokers has a totally different trading condition between demo and live account. some doesnt charge commision while demo trade, and put those commision with live account, which lead confusion especially with rookie traders. while my account are both shown similar trading condition both real and demo account, they even shown commision charged with their demo account.

delay execution perhaps because they use different server with demo and real. and actually delay on live trading performance are depend on broker's liquidity provider they use.

raselmunna
Private message

It is generally believed that, in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, it is not possible to make success in this trading stage, if you do not have a proper support from an honest trading platform which is always dedicated to you. I have chosen as my trading stage which is very honest due to having proper transparency. This trading platform has no hidden or extra fees. So, I get all profit that I earn.

CahCuncun
Private message

Every trader has own reason why choose broker which will be used for trading. We can try to maximize forex forums to get information about forex, which is the best for us. I also tried to do it

KabirAli
Private message

I can’t find a better broker then Nova FX to be recommended because their reality is visible in their terms and conditions. It is very straight forward so once we look at them we will understand how honest they are. I have used many brokers but always found it difficult to go with their terms and conditions due to so many things and complicated rules but here I am free to do anything without any restrictions so that really gives me confident to work with freedom.

CahCuncun
Private message
Kabir Ali:
I can’t find a better broker then Nova FX to be recommended because their reality is visible in their terms and conditions. It is very straight forward so once we look at them we will understand how honest they are. I have used many brokers but always found it difficult to go with their terms and conditions due to so many things and complicated rules but here I am free to do anything without any restrictions so that really gives me confident to work with freedom.

So do I, i also used many broker, but I haven't get the comfortable one before i use TenkoFx for trading. That's why i try to maximize facilities and services in this broker right now.

ViktorTanner
Private message

Hello,

the best thing to do is to look under their skirt, by finding out more about the actual trading costs.

Trading cost is influenced by mainly spread and commissions, but you should also pay attention to swap mark-up and conversion loss. These cost types are less known, however

they can raise your trading cost substantially.

If you want to get a good comparison of broker costs, I'd suggest you to take a look at the TraderProofer (TradeProofer - forex traders' self-defense community), they have a cost comparison engine which takes all

types of costs into consideration, you can even personalize your search accorcing to your trading style.

I hope this one helps for you.

CahCuncun
Private message

To get the right broker, traders can try to active in forex forums. Then if we already find a broker or some options, we can try to use demo account or real account , like cent account to test that broker. Make sure that they provide maximal services for us