General - page 5

Please help  (12   1 2)
I got problem using vps. At beging i subscribe to a signal and after that to vps in my account Later i found the signal isn't profitable, so i unsubscribe to that signal. I kept the vps. Later on i subscribe to another signal to the same account. When i tried to migrate the setting to old vps, the
Hi all, A quick question! I want to reply to a message in Telegram channel using telegram.mqh. For example if the reply was something like "close order", the order of that signal in the message close automatically. is it possible? and if so any help would be appreciated
I've created a custom symbol XAUUSD_C, if i run the backtest by using fixed options like "last year", "last month", "entire history" it works fine but if I were to use a custom period it will mostly don't work: but if i try to use as end date something like april 2024 it works I don't know why. I've
Please help with MQL5 code for EA which opens a trade automatically once an existing trade is closed
It's my understanding that VPS supports a max of 32 Charts with associated EAs. What is the solution if my account has more than 32 charts? Can I have two VPSs pointing the same account
Tens of thousands of traders use MetaTrader 5 VPS as a secure, reliable and fast hosting solution for automated trading. Recognizing the growing popularity of the service, brokerage companies approached us for the possibility to utilize VPSs to reward loyal users. This is how the Sponsored VPS
#include <Tools/DateTime.mqh> input ENUM_DAY_OF_WEEK TradingWeekdays = MONDAY ; int OnInit () { if (TimeDayOfWeek() == TradingWeekdays && IsTradingHour()) { // Retrieve exchange rates for EURUSD, EURGBP, and GBPUSD // Calculate the mean value using the formula: MEAN = EURUSD -
  Indonesian Member  (5985   1 2 3 4 5 ... 598 599)
I want to know how many people from Indonesia is joining this forum. If you're from Indonesia, please comment this topic..Thank you..
I am writing an EA. The indicator provides the open price, stop price and stop amount. How to calculate order size? For example, XAUUSD, buy. The opening price is 2100, the stop loss price is 2000, and the stop loss amount is 1000. How much order should I place? This EA will work with currencies
  Check pendings  (4)
Hello, is this code ok for checking if there are pendings in mql5? // Funzione per verificare se ci sono ordini limitati eseguiti void CheckLimitOrders( double currentPrice) { bool pendingLimits = false ; // Flag per indicare se ci sono ordini limit pendenti for ( int i = OrdersTotal () - 1
I use the code below to find breakeven of all the trades I have a point I close all of them at 0, my question is how can I trail? string eq; string Sym[]; double Equity[]; double Lots[]; double sum = 0 ; string level0 = "" ; ArrayResize (Sym, 0
  Forecast and levels for EURO  (457   1 2 3 4 5 ... 45 46)
EUR/USD April-June 2017 Forecast: ranging rally within narrow s/r levels W1 price is below Ichimoku cloud for the primary bearish market condition with the ranging within the following support/resistance levels: 1.0828 resistance level located below the cloud in the beginning of the secondary rally...
  Forecast and levels for CAD  (198   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
USD/CAD April-June 2017 Forecast: ranging inside kumo waiting for direction of the strong trend to be started W1 price is located inside Ichimoku cloud for the ranging market condition within the following support/resistance levels: 1.3598 resistance level located near and above Senkou Span line...
Code for switching between continuous time frames (indicator or script) Code to switch from the M1 time frame to the M5 time frame and then back to the M1 time frame again, and so on constantly. Meaning Every minute, the indicator or script switches the chart from the M1 time frame to the M5 time
I have problems with computer resources because of lots of EA's. I heard somewhere that I can open a single account in Metatrader with a large sum. Then test multiple EA's there. Idea is that we can filter EA's according to their magic numbers and analyse the combined statement by filtering
[Deleted]
If any crypto exchange has symbol BTCUSDT and I want to create custom symbols for testing a EA I have a confusion about Margin Currency because it is considered in profit calculation in strategy tester I have set SYMBOL_CURRENCY_BASE = BTC SYMBOL_CURRENCY_PROFIT = USDT so Margin currency should be
  Wrong purchase  (1)
DawnDavies 2024.04.10 12:42 EN I stupidly purchased the Trade Assistant for MT5 and not MT4, there for it is useless to me! Please, I beg you, can you swap them for me please? I have everything crossed! Many thanks Dawn
Hi, I am trying to creat a signal for my MT4 account. During the creation of signal, I put it the usual account information, proceeding to the next page to put in description of the signal. Once I have done that and clicked save, I was greeted with the 404 page with the following message, and the
An updated version of library which I published in marketplace is not being installed as its reporting error Installation Failed [405] Many user reported this. Is this mql side error? How can it be resolved for my product
I can't connect to any of my account servers (except for Metaquotes-Demo) on my desktop MT5 app for MAC. The account numbers with the little person icon are orange (instead of green). When I click on network bottom right, there are zero bars and it is grey and constantly searching. I haven't had any
Wondering if any existing robot owners are looking to add a buy/sell indicator to their robots that in my mind has not been considered as yet
Hello, when I go to seller tab I see this (Please check the image ) I already have an account and made profit , but it shows that I need to verify ! and when I click on Start verification nothing happen by the way I can not withdraw my profit too
Please help me find a broker that has 1:100+ leverage for stock cfds i really really need it. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Any new software inevitably contains bugs that are not alwayspossible to detect even under the most rigorous in-house testing. Wetherefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues inour programs and try to answer each one of them. In order to improve feedback from MetaTrader 5 end...
Hello I am looking for a solution. I am currently running a 30+MT5 platform so can these platform recieve a signal from a single Main platform and i am looking for more elegant solution to this because its starting to get messy. I asked ChatGPT and it told me that its possible multiple accounts to
  pip install MetaTrader5  (12   1 2)
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement MetaTrader5 (from versions: none) ERROR: No matching distribution found for MetaTrader5 This is no longer working
Hello everyone, I created a dashboard with lot of objects, when it loads in MT4 it loads in just a blink, the same file when loads in MT5 takes about 10 to 20 sec (in different computer) to load on the chart, when I reduce number of objects it gets faster, but I need all the objects, Does anyone
Hi, I'm using CChartObjectFiboTimes and assigning custom percentage levels. I would like to draw some boxes between the levels (as a coloured background) but don't know the bar times of each of the vertical levels drawn by CChartObjectFiboTimes as these are calculated at runtime. I appreciate that
We have updated Market rules regarding product descriptions more than two months ago. Sellers have had enough time to correct their product descriptions: To remove excessive styles, icons, and emojis, To remove links leading to third-party resources, To add links to built-in MQL5.com chats instead
Hi, I'm developing an alert/alarm system which is supposed to trigger when a certain datetime set by the user is reached. For debugging, I'm using my scenario here in Brazil where the stock exchange's and broker's timezone is GMT-3h, the live market opens at 10AM, the futures opens at 9AM and I'm