Could someone recommend an honest broker?

+ New Comment
techmac
Private message
nbtrading:
Show us you live account statement from that broker How much are you payed per spamm post when you think that "your preferred broker" live account can not bring you more if you would trade?

He will not show the statement

Come on : it is a copy paste spamm

Leslies
Private message

Its really sad to see such a rude comment. I like to know what i did that made you guys so hate towards me? The thread was which broker you think and that is exactly what i said i never mention that you must all i said they have instant payment and i am trading with them for last 2 years. So what prove you need? Instant payment? Mate let me know the reason behind your pointless comments you are a senior member you should treat newbies like me much better. Whatever i said above was my view and i think everyone should respect other's view.

nbtrading
Private message
Leslies:
Its really sad to see such a rude comment. I like to know what i did that made you guys so hate towards me? The thread was which broker you think and that is exactly what i said i never mention that you must all i said they have instant payment and i am trading with them for last 2 years. So what prove you need? Instant payment? Mate let me know the reason behind your pointless comments you are a senior member you should treat newbies like me much better. Whatever i said above was my view and i think everyone should respect other's view.

You posted exactly 10 posts at this forum "recommending" "your" "broker" (with almost the same text all the time). That, my dear friend, is nothing but a simple commercial spamming. Even the response to me you used to spamm

Here is an explanation what commercial spamming is : Spamming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leslies
Private message
nbtrading:
You posted exactly 10 posts at this forum "recommending" "your" "broker" (with almost the same text all the time). That, my dear friend, is nothing but a simple commercial spamming. Even the response to me you used to spamm Here is an explanation what commercial spamming is : Spamming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unfortunately i am not jobless so i cant waste my time with pointless argument. I cant come into your body and change your mindset or thinking about me. Unfortunately i love to make friends and i always respect everyone. I cant expect the same but it does not matter either as i will continue respecting seniors no matter how rudely they talk. I can easily go on with what is spam and whats not but since you have made a mindset that at no condition is going to change so thats fine i don't have a personal war with you.

checkin
Private message

Funny : some thing never change, and people new at those things think that what they are doing has not been done before. Even the words used are always the same.

CahCuncun
Private message

If we are trading in forex, we should choose the right broker for trading. We must know which the best broker for us.

sity
Private message

When it comes to brokers selection one need tobe careful. Many traders always have trust issues with some brokers. I have been trading with profiforex for some months now and their trading execution have been fair even withdrawal and deposit i have not experience issues. I sure trust this broker from my experience with them.

techmac
Private message

Aren't they all honest? :):)

onmyown
Private message
techmac:
Aren't they all honest? :):)

Sure. The same as the banks that were fined yesterday

geem2000
Private message

The particular question is very complicated in order to reply, if the idea concerns integrity. We n declare which nobody is actually sincere with the merchants. Everybody contains the faults and mistakes, where purposes are concerned. Many people are right after gain, including stockbrokers.

CahCuncun
Private message

I have the best broker for trading. I try to maximize what i've get from this broker so i can get more maximal result in forex.

FXFINPROCapital
Private message

FXFINPRO Capital - European Regulated Broker

CahCuncun
Private message
Tommie:
Mate you did not mention which broker? So how will we know which broker you are talking about? I mostly prefer to trade with OctaFX broker as I mention just above but I am not going to recommend it to anyone since I want people to try them self their demo account and if they like it than only trade because that is what I did and that is what I recommend anyone to do as demo account is only for that purpose to test brokers and the way I liked them if you also do than work if not than fine.

I trade with TenkoFx. Traders can start trading with his broker using cent account, or also demo account if we do not want to spend money. But i think, cent account is better because we also will be able to hone our trading psychology.

Leslies
Private message

I think what we all must do is first get a proper training under the belt as Forex is nothing if one does not have knowledge. I suggest starting with YesFX, it is one of the top proprietary companies in the world, it has extra ordinary program Remote FX Traders that can make even a useless person into highly qualified trader, and it help us with gaining knowledge, experience and even capital while the only requirement from our side is the passion and commitment.

nbtrading
Private message

It is not one of the top companies in the world. Nobody heard of them - hence the spamming