Could someone recommend an honest broker?

+ New Comment
morro
Private message

Isn't that a contradiction ("an honest broker")?

You mean the one that will not pump up the prices? Or the one that will not ban you when they notice that you are winning? Or the one that will not sell stop loss and take profit cluster positions to "most valuable clients"? Or ... well you get the picture

MidLine
Private message
morro:
Isn't that a contradiction ("an honest broker")? You mean the one that will not pump up the prices? Or the one that will not ban you when they notice that you are winning? Or the one that will not sell stop loss and take profit cluster positions to "most valuable clients"? Or ... well you get the picture

Hi morro, I am seeing you point here though we all know "no one is perfect" as the saying goes thus you could visit and check 1pipfix, they might suit your trading strategy and at some point could provide and meet your expectations =)

Hope this helps.

Happy Trading.

icmarketsfx
Private message
morro:
Isn't that a contradiction ("an honest broker")? You mean the one that will not pump up the prices? Or the one that will not ban you when they notice that you are winning? Or the one that will not sell stop loss and take profit cluster positions to "most valuable clients"? Or ... well you get the picture

True ECN Brokers needs clients those who remain in profit and trade do business for long term. I can recommend IC Markets which is Australia's Top ranked broker. You can read reviews about ic markets on forums etc, they are honest and well reputed brokers.

We do provide IC Markets commission discount which will help you to more profit by paying 20% less fee.

trader_ph
Private message

for the US i guess oanda and alpari are popular, off shore I could say hotforex they are good

poortrader
Private message

I basically select my broker on the following notes:

1) Is it regulated? And which regulator regulates it?

2) Its reputation

2) The spread.

3) The execution time and margin requirements.

4) Leverage and minimum deposit

5) Timely payments

6) And bonus at times.

poster
Private message

Isn't it a a nature of a positive assumption that a broker must be honest or it will be out of business very fast?

checkin
Private message
poster:
Isn't it a a nature of a positive assumption that a broker must be honest or it will be out of business very fast?

It is a normal assumption that is normally not honored by brokers I had a broker which was always (but always) opening my positions 1 pip away from the price I have tried to open the position at - in their favor of course.

Leslies
Private message

I just want to ask or know if its alrite to recommend or mention a broker which is both honest and the best if yes than Freshforex broker is the boss you are looking for since it is one of the best broker i have used and been trading with them for past 2 years and they are as honest as they say not only honest but also really caring about their clients.

whisperer
Private message

They all are honest - with rules bent in their way

We should read the small print

Leslies
Private message
whisperer:
They all are honest - with rules bent in their way We should read the small print

It is dependent on how you look mate as if you look in such a positive way than even a scam broker will be honest for you but we have to face the reality and be real in spotting the correct one as like i have done with Freshforex and now i feel settled in Forex because i am comfortable and don't worry about losing my money as its very secured with Freshforex.

whisperer
Private message

My point was that they all do what they are allowed in contracts - that we agreed upon. It is customers responsibility to first check. I you don't check then don't expect that all will be OK just because it would be nice

techmac
Private message
whisperer:
My point was that they all do what they are allowed in contracts - that we agreed upon. It is customers responsibility to first check. I you don't check then don't expect that all will be OK just because it would be nice

A lot of times the lack of financing is preventing the small retail traders to get what is their - brokers have lawyers and more money for a "legal fight"

whisperer
Private message
techmac:
A lot of times the lack of financing is preventing the small retail traders to get what is their - brokers have lawyers and more money for a "legal fight"

I know that you are right in this case (and that is what is usually done) but without reading the small prints, there is no chance at all to win in any dispute with broker(s)

Leslies
Private message
whisperer:
I know that you are right in this case (and that is what is usually done) but without reading the small prints, there is no chance at all to win in any dispute with broker(s)

Mate it's wrong to say never without trying but let’s be honest people like us have so much struggle to make some money so we really can’t afford to risk our amount in a risky broker that is why i prefer Freshforexas i have been trading with them for last 2 years and the best part is that the payment is instant so i don't have to worry since the moment i click the withdrawal button the payment is with me.

nbtrading
Private message
Leslies:
Mate it's wrong to say never without trying but let’s be honest people like us have so much struggle to make some money so we really can’t afford to risk our amount in a risky broker that is why i prefer Freshforexas i have been trading with them for last 2 years and the best part is that the payment is instant so i don't have to worry since the moment i click the withdrawal button the payment is with me.

Show us you live account statement from that broker

How much are you payed per spamm post when you think that "your preferred broker" live account can not bring you more if you would trade?