Could someone recommend an honest broker?

+ New Comment
mlawson71
Private message
Some good news for people with US brokers - The National Futures Association (NFA), the self-regulatory organization overseeing the activities of the US forex brokers, said its new rules on disclosure of transaction data have been approved by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and will come into effect as of March 31, 2017. These rules will enable US retail traders to gain access to transaction data and to review the quality of execution. Transaction data must be provided within 30 minutes of receiving a request
SammyWoods
Private message
Yes, I will definitely recommend an honest broker and that’s OctaFX. They are very very special on all font, as being regulated is one part but they are also highly reputed and reliable with having won 17 awards in just 4/5 years while is servicing over 170 countries, so I feel absolutely over the moon due to being part of such company. I also enjoy it very much on their ECN setting, as we can operate account with just 5 dollars and have no worries over slippage, re quote or any such issues which is what makes me feel so good about them and I am entirely comfortable as well and when you are at comfort then we will definitely see it showing up in performance.
PapiaKhatunAsha
Private message

If I was to recommend company, I would say Trade12, it’s worth recommendation! I have been doing online trading for years now under them, it’s has been really memorable journey for me with them till now. I love their transparent structure with been regulated plus an ECN as well and offering wide range of features and facilities. From educational material to low spreads, sharp executions and 100% bonus on deposit which is not a gimmick but a genuine deal for first deposit!

euggen
Private message

I haven’t been a trader for long, but I’ve already learnt so much from this page TopBrokers.com. This website helped me choose a broker, let me download MetaTrader indicators for free and they’ve also got plenty of articles on trading. I’m feeling pretty confident right now and perhaps I might actually start trading with real money. If you haven’t visited the site yet, I suggest you do right now, you won’t regret it. And I’m also open to other suggestions if you’ve got any that you have found helpful.

krelian99
Private message
euggen:

I haven’t been a trader for long, but I’ve already learnt so much from this page TopBrokers.com. This website helped me choose a broker, let me download MetaTrader indicators for free and they’ve also got plenty of articles on trading. I’m feeling pretty confident right now and perhaps I might actually start trading with real money. If you haven’t visited the site yet, I suggest you do right now, you won’t regret it. And I’m also open to other suggestions if you’ve got any that you have found helpful.

??? You do trolling us, right?
FXnewB
Private message
cre666:
If you are searching for honest brokers, check out the directory of AtoZForex. They perform a thorough analysis of the compliance, order execution, trading platform functions, deposit and withdrawal procedures, sales, and customer service aspects of the Broker.