Could someone recommend an honest broker?

+ New Comment
cre666
Private message
delsule
Private message

Unfortunately, MT4 excludes non-dealing desks.

But DD brokers don't have to be bad by definition.

It's or you go with www.mbtrading.com , www.interactivebrokers.com, www.currenex.com, www.hotspotfx.com, www.efxgroup.com, ... (examples of non-dealing desks)

...or you go with a MT4 dealing desk broker.

Also maybe of help: http://www.nondealingdesk.com/

delsule
Private message
cre666
Private message

Mt4

delsule:
Unfortunately, MT4 excludes non-dealing desks... ...or you go with a MT4 dealing desk broker.
  1. Thanks for the information.
  2. I did not know that MT4 was built for Market Makers brokers. I learn more & more each day, thanks to you and this supportive community.
  3. If I do choos to stick with MT4 (which I'm not sure I'll do, based on this new information), who would you recommand?
delsule
Private message

No, realy, is not because it is a market maker it is bad. The article in the ForexFactory forum sheds a lot of light on the issue.

There is not much wrong with a broker like www.fxdd.com. They part of a big financial group.

I'm using them and mbtrading as well.

Also no complaints bout Fibogroup, but their offshore registration made me nervous.

There will be more reliable, but above are the ones I use and trust.

omelette
Private message
delsule:
There is not much wrong with a broker like www.fxdd.com. They part of a big financial group....

...apart from the fact that they don't accept expiration orders, which is just plain silly.........

Maji
Private message
omelette:
...apart from the fact that they don't accept expiration orders, which is just plain silly.........

That is a really irritating feature of FXDD. I had to rewrite the code of a number of systems to be able to test on their platform. I hope someone with FXDD is reading this and changes their settings to be in conformance with the rest of the brokers.

ejazahmed
Private message

Could someone recommend an honest broker?

The question is really difficult to answer, if it comes to honesty. I d say that no one is honest with the traders. Every one has the flaws and shortcomings, as far as intentions are concerned. Everyone is after gain, including brokers.

Paul75
Private message

The meaning of HONEST BROKER may be vary trader to trader. I want to suggest you for AVAFX forex broker. It is a regulated broker, and honest as well.

AntoaneteGrace
Private message

Please visit at http://pro14567@blogspot.com .

rrayne20009
Private message

I recommend you to open a demo with.GDMFX and test their platform.I am with them for a year and satisfied trading with them.You can check them out.

forexpipsgainer
Private message

broker have some degree of dishonesty. However, those who have stood the test of time can be trusted. Be wary of new brokers. My opinion though.

hunter13
Private message

i think we should choose broker works a long time. because they have ability with this market. they can stable in forex. some new broker seem good but they do not have challenge. we will must wait with this broker. i trade in liteforex now. you can try with them

sebastianK
Private message

By all means the broker should exist for a long time. New brokers first have to earn trust

MikBilj
Private message

What I have done in the past to test honesty is, opening multiple accounts with various brokers and placing the same trades the amount of manipulation is ludicrous. Pepperstone, axi and fxcm are ones I have tested in the past and its the same thing stop hunting and slippage. GL let me know if you find 1