General - page 8

Hello, I am in of need some advice about how to prevent automatically scolling a chart back to the end of incoming tick. I would like to emphasize that I already disabled "scroll the chart to the end on tick incoming." My situation is that I am studying at a historical chart of a few month before
Hi, Why i get this message in metatrader 4 journal? 2018.12.19 20:51:43.356    MQL5.community: authorization failed 2018.12.19 20:51:42.973    MQL4 Market: failed to get list of user products [401] ..................... 2018.12.19 08:53:05.191    '***********': datacenter connecting failed [6] 2018...
Guys does anyone know what this means
Hello there, I'm using mt5 on desktop with a lot of customized charts, like all of them having their own support/resistance lines. I was able to successfully login in into the Android version using my brokers credentials, but none of my drawings are shown on the charts. Only positions are can be
Good day. I saw this icon in an EA, and I noticed under Objects it is available so I copied it and made it appear in my programs. //🧙 LabelCreate( 0 , "Logo" , 0 , 900 , 400 , CORNER_RIGHT_UPPER , "🧙" , "Arial" , 190 , clrGray , 0.1 , ANCHOR_LEFT_LOWER , true ); where or how does one get these
Hi I added a checkbox to the graphical panel , When I tick the checkbox and then change the time frame, checkbox status (Checked or Uncheck) is reseted
Hi all Sorry for the mundane question buy can someone point me in the direction to get an understanding about the  Buy and Sell Limits and Buy and sell stops in the MT4 Pending Order ticket please.   thankyou
Greetings developers, Today I seek your help in a problem that has almost driven me insane. Thank you in advance for your time, and if i find the solution I'll post it here. Now for the problem: Wherever I look I see stop-loss in pips in this form, int TP_Points = 300 ; double norm_tp; norm_tp =
  Forecast and levels for AUD  (305   1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31)
AUD/USD April-June 2017 Forecast: ranging within narrow s/r levels for the ranging bearish reversal or the bullish trend to be resumed W1 price is located above Ichimoku cloud for the bullish ranging market condition within the following support/resistance levels: 0.7749 resistance level located...
  Forecast and levels for JPY  (193   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
USD/JPY April-June 2017 Forecast: correction to the ranging; 103.79 support is the key level for the possible bearish reversal W1 price is on secondary correction within the primary bullish market condition: the price is breaking the upper border of Ichimoku cloud to below to be reversed to the...
  No VPS available  (6)
Hi, I want to establish a VPS for my account but always get the answer "No VPS available". What can I do? Thanks and Regards, Martin
I'm having trouble with installing MT5. New Dell Laptop, Running Windows 10/11 (i.e. was 10, now 11, same issue) When I run the installer I get a message popup " This app can't run on your PC " Installer: mt5setup.exe (19/11/2021) 1,346KB Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
Hello I am new to MQL5 I want to know how to include a custom indicator in an Expert Advisor
Dear MQL5 Crew. Please allow me to change the account under which I am registered on MQL5. I have tried with settings form, unfortunately it does not recognize my current correct password. Probably it may be because I am trying to use email address I used to be registered as user abut 2 years ago -
Dear all, I am new to mt5 and i have purchased a EA and VPS, i got 2 questions please help. 1. May i ask why will the EA automatically shuts down when i switch accounts? (the hat turned to transparent colour instead of blue). 2. Signal cannot goes together with EA am i correct? I would like to use
  MetaEditor, Open AI and ChatGPT  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies Test version of MQL5 Copilot in beta 3647 Renat Fatkhullin , 2023.03.23 23:11 In today's beta version 3647, we've included the first version of Copilot, a feature to enhance the editor's ability to write code. The settings
Hello, I downloaded MT5 for MacOS. After installation, I tried to connect to a trading account. In the login window, the only server available is "MetaQuotes-Demo". There are no other servers listed. I did tried to enter the server name manually with the account credentials and the account was added
  id not allowed  (3)
Hello, Please be patient with me I am a complete Newbie here. So I'm attempting to install a custom indicator. After I load the files and attempted to launch the indicator it's giving me "ID NOT Allowed" and "indicator not defined". Any help would be grateful
Hi, Im new to MQL5 and I intend to subscribe to some signals, Do I need a VPS when my computer is shut down? Or the subscribment copy the trades automaticly? even if my Meta is shuted down..? Thank you very much
Hello, for some reason the signals button in the MT5 terminal is grayed out. I haven't had a problem with MT4 but for some reason I don't have a community button in Options to make changes and activate signals in MT5
Do you guys know any free sources to learn MQL5 programming language
Help! I lost my VPS subscription and now it is only activating for MT5 however the account I use the most is MT4 and the system is not finding the server name. Does anyone know anything about that
I'm using a new EA. My old EA never gave me this error message
I'm trying to write some text on the top or bottom of the candle (closest possible). I'm using the code below without success: void DrawText( string text, const double &high[], const datetime &time[]) { //datetime Time = TimeCurrent(); // Get the current time double price = high[ 0 ]; // Get
invalid license (538), please reinstall from MQL5 Market I have researched this error but my case is pretty unique: I have downloaded and installed a free Indicator: ATR Stop Loss Finder, It works just fine, I can switch between different broker's account and it will work just fine on any chart (
Hello friends Can a robot be made by combining volatility calculation with atr and grid and martingale? Do we have friends who test it? How does it work
Hi, could someone please help me, on how to type a program for MT5 where in an alert is sent thru push if the candle touches a moving average or a candle is between moving average. Thank you for the help
I have a question want to know if a coding issue or MQL5, I have a custom indicator when dropped in the chart it draws signals arrows. When I test on the tester to confirm if the arrows will be formed if it was live some arrows are missing despite all conditions met, want to know if the tester issue
[Deleted]
how to make a robot i have skils c++ java pythoam mini more langugue master