General - page 7

I have transferred an indicator that is open source from pinescript to MQL5. The indicator works 99% of the time as intended however at times when it has been left for a while, the calculation seems to not be correct until it is refreshed starting the Oninit process over. At that point the values
I made a EA for position management. It does not trade itself but manage positions as user requested. Compiler didn't show any warning or error at all. so why this validation process was failed
Hello traders. Does anybody know where and what is the best way to request a new MT5 Feature? For example, it would be wonderful to be able to: 1. To group open positions in the 'Trade Toolbox' of a specific symbol so that only take one line [with a summary volume, avr. price and profit] 2. To
We are pleased to announce the launch of our pages on Twitter and Facebook. You can now follow all the latest events in MQL5.community via these popular Social Networks. All the latest news and data on algo trading are conveniently published on a single page on social networking websites. And it's...
Can anyone explain the exact difference between a channel and group on MQL5, also please suggest the use this right way to make best out of it
HOW a person can message us without any user name?? or the User name is X ?? Im wonder that we connot see his profile and he also advertising a telegram channel that sells cracked market EA on it with lower price
Hi, can someone please let me know if there were some major changes in MT5 compiler? I am currently working with some graphic libraries and old compiled version of my program works perfectly wereas newly compiled version give me some errors. Where can I see if the compiler has been changed? also, is
[Deleted]
Hi All, What is the reason of " Product restore prohibited'. My product was hidden, can I reupload the product? Thanks
Hi all, I'm trying to open a sell stop order with the following parameters request_3.action= TRADE_ACTION_PENDING ; request_3.type= ORDER_TYPE_SELL_STOP ; request_3.price=Entry_Price; request_3.magic= 1 ; request_3.symbol= _Symbol ;
I've been working with ONNX models and I want to draw my model's forecast on to the chart so that as time goes on I can visually see the difference between what the model was expecting and what actually happened. As trivial as that sounds, I'm having a headache trying to plot into the future. I've
[Deleted]
I have got a strategy with very high accuracy on a particular symbol but I am facing a problem which can not be solved by my own mind, friends or AI. So i am posting here The strategy gives frequent trades in 1min chart with accuracy over 95% only in one symbol. In other symbols it gives accuracy of
  MT4 for the PC  (3)
How do I download MT4 for PC, MT5 keeps appearing, can anyone help me
I got this error while committing files to MQL5 storage . I tried: - Restart MT5 several times - Relogging my account But still getting this error. MQL5 recently has errors that are tough to explain
Hi guys, I have an excel spreadsheet which produces a number. number 1 means buy and number 2 means sell. number 0 means idle. how can i translate this into an order for metatrader? thanks
Hello! I used BullishBearish MeetingLines RSI free robot, but when I compil;e it, it goers only to NVDA 1H chart, I want to use it for XAUUSD 1min. How can I change to that
Dear Readers, The current trend among developers, albeit not all, is concerning, with some marketing their products as capable of extraordinary feats. However, I've encountered EAs priced above $150 that demonstrate below-average profitability despite the positive reviews they receive. This trend
Everything seems to be fin, am wondering whats the issue. void OnTick () { // Check if there is at least one open position bool hasOpenPositions = false ; double firstPositionProfitPips = 0.0 ; for ( int i = 0 ; i < PositionsTotal (); i++) { if ( PositionSelectByTicket (
Hi, I've been using Visual Studio Code for a while and I'm quite happy with it - I want to add source code control, Git specifically ( Version control in Visual Studio Code ) and wondered if anyone had any tips or advice for its use with MQL5 projects, or better alternatives that work with VSC. I've
  Difference calculus, examples.  (234   1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24)
I propose to collect indicators and experts on the difference calculus in this branch in the open source code. If there will be interest, we will eventually gather or draw something useful. :) I have rewritten the indicator in a clearer variant as an example: //|
I have agents online, they state my CPU as 3.50ghz, but I'm overclocked at 4.0 right now. Will this raise the PR score of the agent(s) or will the cloud offer my cpu at 3.50ghz PR
I have four trading and demo accounts . I can change my VPS subscription between servers and migrate successfully with three of my accounts: one trading and two demo accounts with two of my VPS. Only with one trading account, I am unable to open the VPS menu and begin the migration because the menu
The latest ATC I found is dated 2012: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10278 . Any ideas why it's been like that and why there haven't been any more ATCs here for the last 12 years
  MT4 Signals  (2)
Now a couple months ago, signals were wiped from being able to be used on cent and demo accounts . Today, while setting up some new bots on my demo, i notice that I can access signals again on the demo. I cannot find clarification on this subject. What is the current state of the marketplace? Thanks
  parameters mt4  (4)
I have a profile with 20 instruments each with the same ea. with the editor I change some parameters of the EA... I compile.... I go back to the mt4 but the parameters have not changed........ I turn the mt4 off and on again but the parameters remain the same. do I have to reinstall the ea manually
Good morning, How can I open 2 trading accounts with 2 different brokers on MT5 (using a MAC) at the same time? I want to open MT5 twice, separately for each trading account on a MAC. Does anybody know how to do this? I'd appreciate your input. Thank you
How do I change my location in MQL5
Even with logging out and in the issue persists. It's confusing. See attached screenshots. Do you have any insights
I have an old desk top that i was going to use as a trading computer. First I went to my Tradersway account back office and downloaded mt4 and no problem it installed and runs fine. (I just found out they are kicking USA traders next month. UGh) Then I went to put my live account from N1cm and
Hello everyone, It's my first post here, I always get great advices on how to get the best for my EA here. Today I was trying to create a m1 EA, while trying testing it, after downloading the data, it keeps telling me OrderSend error 3, but the fact is that I was trying the same exact EA on m5 and
  MQL5 VPS Signals  (3)
is the vps working normally with the signal provider? and if I turn off my PC the vps will still work normally