We have updated the MQL5.com Chat to further enhance the user conversation experience. Check out the new service interface and updated functions, such as the revised friending logic. Create groups on financial topics, join existing channels, discuss current issues with fellow traders in group chats
This thread will discuss undocumented methods of working with the mql5 language , examples of solving certain problems. It would be desirable, that this branch on the maintenance was closer to FAQ, than to discussion. I suggest that all experienced programmers share their solutions and programming
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, March 22, 2024. The new version enhances keyboard event handling capabilities in MQL5 programs. Developers can now capture key release and dead key events, improving interaction between applications and users. The MetaEditor has introduced
We have released the most comprehensive guide to MQL5 programming, authored by experienced algorithmic trader Stanislav Korotky with MetaQuotes' support. The book is intended for programmers of all levels. Beginners will learn the fundamentals as the book introduces key development tools and basic
Almost everyone who is engaged in social or algorithmic trading sooner or later recognizes the need to rent hosting for their robots or subscriptions. Maintaining stable and uninterrupted hardware operation at home while ensuring minimal delays to the broker's servers can be quite a challenging
We are happy to announce the release of a new book entitled Neural Networks for algorithmic trading in MQL5 . From this book, you will learn how to use artificial intelligence in trading robots for the MetaTrader 5 platform. The author, Dmitry Gizlyk , is a hands-on neural network professional; he
  Python in algorithmic trading  (234   1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24)
MQL5 is a programming language that is specifically designed for creating high-performance trading applications in financial markets. It offers faster speed and superior performance compared to other specialized programming languages used in algorithmic trading, and its syntax is similar to that of
MetaQuotes' research focused on traders utilizing virtual servers for automated trading. The analysis covered the users of MetaTrader VPS , the virtual hosting service for automatic round-the-clock trading with minimal network delays. The results have been compiled into infographics to present a
General rules, enforced by moderators : Rules Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users, Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed, Any discussions about personal relations
  Machine Learning and Neural Networks  (741   1 2 3 4 5 ... 74 75)
MQL5 now supports matrix and vector operations which are used in various computational tasks, including machine learning. We have created this thread to select and share some materials that may be useful to you. Machine learning technology is based on neural networks. Neural networks are
I thought, why not make a good reference thread . In it I would like to cover the most important questions about the work of markets, liquidity providers, MT5 platform, which are asked not only by beginners. Приглашаю всех желающих, у кого есть какая-либо интересная и редкая инфа излагать её в
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| qjol sol for wininet.mq4 | //| Copyright 2023, MetaQuotes Ltd. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
Hello everyone, I am working on an price EMA crossover expert advisor on metatrader 5 which should have the following conditions : 1. if price closes above ema ,an alert is triggered as well a buy stop pending order 2. if price closes below ema ,an alert is triggered as well a sell stop pending
Good afternoon, everyone, I know that there are machine learning and statistics enthusiasts on the forum. I propose to discuss in this topic (without holivars), share and enrich our own knowledge bank in this interesting field. For beginners and not only there is a good theoretical resource in
I am starting to work on an EA, which wants to use values that are identified with an Indicator. I have a good idea of how the logic will work to trade but I am unsure of what I should do for the indicator. Should I re implement the indicator to generate the values in my EA (this is not what I want
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies Possible bug in TimeTradeServer amrali , 2024.04.05 02:10 I am sorry for my previous responses. I re-checked and it seems to be a bug that affects TimeTraderServer() only inside indicators. Specifically, the bug occurs when
Hello, I've a problem trying to debug EA. After I press F5 to start debugging on real data I see open chart in terminal and after that chart closes immediatly with error messages: - MQL5 debugger disconnected - Expert removed I tested with different EAs and also I created an empty expert just for
can anyone help me how can i receive the verification code for my mobile number, i tried and no text SMS received and i tried the Telegram bot too and said " p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #000000} There is no MQL5 Code for the phone number ##########"
MetaQuotes has launched new MQL5.community information channels on Facebook, X.com (Twitter), and Telegram. These channels provide daily publications of relevant technical materials from the MQL5.com Articles and CodeBase sections. They are designed to promptly update developers on algorithmic
This function should return the highest price between the last two closed trades, i.e. from the open of the second last trade to the close of the very last trade. I don't know where I am going wrong. Help me out. //Returns highest price between the last two closed trades double Highest_Price(){
i have an ea mq4 file i want to convert it for mt5. anyone can guide me an easy way for conversion thank you
Earlier we announced the new MQL5.com authorization method through third-party services – Google, Yahoo, Facebook and Twitter. This innovation allows users to quickly and easily enter the site. However, the socialization of our community is not over. We have recently added two social plugins of...
Hello I would like to know how I could change the location of the "Data Folder" in MT5 to another one I want. With "Data Folder" I mean the folder opened when you do: "File / Open Data Folder" Thanks in advance, Cyberglassed.
had the ide open for hours and when i returned to the code it had this alien inscriptions in it
Hi I have recently read 'Trading Systems and Methods' by Perry Kaufman and 'Systematic Trading' by Robert Carver. Those were valuable books. Can anyone suggest other valuable systematic and algorithmic trading books? Thanks
[Deleted]
Dear all... Searching for a way to get different market data from the same Metatrader installation simultaneously, I have found this (https://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/news/5224). There is a Market Data Subscription service. I have tried to find more about it, without any success. Metaquotes
I have learned a lot about MQL5 storage. I like it very much. I used to use revision of my repository in the code when I use local SVN. I'd like to switch to MQL5 storage. I don't know how to get revision with MQL5
Hello Guys iam a new Trader and i learned the Supply and Demand strategy it worked fine 2 Times but still it takes too long, i trade it on 3m 5m 10m Timeframe but still it takes too long am i doing something wrong? Today i drawed an Demand line at 13:00 ( 1 PM ) and till now as iam writing this post
I have and EA being built and the freelancer can't resolve a problem. It works well in hedging accounts for CFDs, but on netting-furures contracts it presents the following mistakes: In MYMU21-most active contract, live demo: 1 - Although N value (ATR*tick) is correct and lot size shows correct
  How to delete account  (15   1 2)
I want to delete my account and I have no idea how to do that. The tech support on this platform may as well not exist, so can anyone tell me how to delete my account? The reason that I wish to delete my account is so that I can set up a real trading account. Currently when I attempt to do so, I get