General - page 5

How to add/change phone nr or MQID whit out password? I don't have password because I login whit gmail. Pleas let me know
Hi Friends, Background: MT4 I successfully write my own EA using MQL4 running on MT4. I've happily enjoyed it upon my own strategy and earned the satisfied profit for the past 4 years without any incident of an order having a wrong TP/SL/Open price. My strategy is a simple martingale opening 5
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 20.0 GB (19.9 GB usable) System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 23H2 OS build 22631.3296 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0 I have a
  Develop  (28   1 2 3)
Wondering what MQL5 interpretation of "Develop" / "Developer" is ? A search on Google has it as ... (dɪˈvɛləp) / verb. to come or bring to a later or more advanced or expanded stage; grow or cause to grow gradually. Are the freelancers here Coders or Developers ? Coding involves implementing the
<...> is one such person whose history is very questionable i have tried several times to avoid this person getting my jobs but some how you only get to know the coder after they approve the order, we need to be protected from such scams any advice is greatly appreciated. The coder has failed to
Pls admin check for me, why my account shows announce like shortsceeen: Authorization be failed
I see my MDD e caculated wrong, not 7,6%, Because my account not be loss undr intinial balance as well not loss under new balance. pld admin check again system
How can I get streaming quotes and use Meta Trader 5 for U.S. stocks (I am brand new to Meta Trader)
  How to Start with MT5, a summary !  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
How to start with MT5 platform : summary. As our topic about " How to start with Metatrader 5 " is going to be huge, here you find a summary, with main links. A very good article to learn how to use this site . How to start with MetaTrader and forex , the beginning , Some news about MT4 and MT5 for
  Where Do I start from?  (125   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help... Anyone willing to put me through?
[Deleted]
  Suggestions on learning MQL  (17   1 2)
Hello fellow coders/traders. I have some coding experience in Go and Elixir but i would like to learn MQL to eventually automate trading strategies i'm already using manually. I understand that experience comes over time but i can still use some of your suggestions on what learning material pr
  How to start with MQL5  (414   1 2 3 4 5 ... 41 42)
This thread discusses MQL5 code examples. There will be examples of how to get data from indicators, how to program advisors ... in general, any questions from beginner to the MQL5 language. If you are just starting to get acquainted with the MetaTrader 5 terminal, then I can recommend the
Hello I am curious how the PR is calculated for the strategy tester agents. Anyone shed some light? Thanks
How to reconnect/hook 'Navigator' and 'Market'
Hi All, I have an issue with login my MQL account in MT5 terminal. But i can login on MQL website with same username/password. What could be the reason of the issue. in my MT5 terminal it is giving login details are wrong. Best Regards, SR
After this update, indicators are not displayed in the chart anymore. The indicator seems to be working in background. Anyone else
Hi, I encounter this error when I execute my code: ')' - open parenthesis expected , I am unable to solve this error, I don't know what the problem is, would please help me to solve this error if possible? Here is my code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
can we open a real account in MetaQuotes?
  VPS Not working?  (7)
My trades are only syncing up with the signal owner when I have MT5 open on my PC. I've made sure "real time signal subscription" is enabled but this hasn't done anything to solve the issue any help is appreciated
Hi! I have subscribed to a signal and I usually have one or two more transactions copied although I have done nothing, and these trades usually end up having slight losses even though all the trades have earned profits. How can I find out the problem and fix it? Thanks
Well, I have a indicator with a enum input: #property script_show_inputs enum metodo { MA, // MA vwap, // VWAP }; input metodo mtd=MA; //Método de cálculo Looking for can change the method with a input in the EA, I created the same enum input in EA and this have no effects: #property
Metaquotes demo ticks show less spread than my brokers ticks. Are the ticks from metaquotes showing an ideal spread and my broker the real life spread? Or is my broker's spread just not as good? Are there different spreads for different brokers
MQL5.community is growing every day and in less than 2 years our site has changed beyond recognition. Today the mql5.com website includes the following sections: Documentation to the MQL5 language.Code Base with hundreds of indicators, Expert Advisors and scripts in MQL5.Articles on various...
Consider that I bought an EA that works well. But after a while my computer breaks down and I need to download the EA and use a new activation with another computer. Would the version of thi EA installed on my new computer be the one when I purchased the EA or the latest version of the EA
Hello everyone I'm new here and would like to ask for help with a problem. I'm using a robot that I didn't write myself, so I can't modify it. I'd like to monitor its execution from another EA running on another chart, which I did write and can modify. So I need to know whether the first robot is
Greetings, I'm rather new to MQL5 programming and have a question about candle switch in MQL5. I did program a simple indicator in MQL4 and it was easy to determine the start of a new candle by looking at the value of the time[0] argument passed to the OnCalculate event. When looking at the time[0]
Im trying to close all pending orders at the start of a new day, //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Deletes all pending orders for the symbol | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void
  VPS  (37   1 2 3 4)
VPS is not changing the new setting when I make a new migration But keeping the old setting Why is that happening
I believe this is a bug. I set the history window to show only the positions closed on the day or week. When new positions are closed the list in the window does not update. To see the new history, I am having to show all history, then select today or week. If someone can fix this annoyance it is
Hello, so I am running a backtest and I don't want to punish my pc with the tests. So I am wondering how much a single Agent costs for MT5. I don't even know if my Question is appropriate