General - page 8

Is there a way to move your Stop Loss and/or Take Profit by a predefined number of points using keyboard shortcuts/hotkeys
Hi, I'ld like to have the results of all of my positions (or of last year, whatever). Doing that with current open positions is easy, since there are functions that give the current data of open positions (PositionsTotal, PositionSelect, etc.). The problem is that, once finished, the history in
Hi In the last couple of days I've been having trouble synchronizing my EA with the VPS. I've been receiving the error 4109 although I have all "allow live trading" options chosen both in the EA and in the platform, prior to the synch. This has never happened to me before. Has there been any change
when i tried to install purchased ez/utilites under market section always receiving this error msg---- MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5.com ( www.mql5.com :443 failed) no idea why. how to solve this
  Is there any Online chat support?  (342   1 2 3 4 5 ... 34 35)
Please there is any online chat support for MQL5
If you select a trend line width other than the minimum, you lose the line style and it reverts to a solid line, this is true if you do it on the terminal or via a script/indicator/ea etc. It has been this way on MT4 and MT5 for years, and it would be good if MQ finally sorted it out, any chance
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Thursday, June 8, 2023. In the new version, we have added support for Book or Cancel orders. Such orders can only be placed in the Depth of Market, but they cannot be filled immediately. They are used to implement passive exchange trading. In the
Hi, I've installed meta trader 5 from the official website, and I haven't opened an account yet, but in the symbols list only 4 of them are showing. In mt4 I could see all of them. Why is that? Is it because I haven't opened a broker account? Thank you
I need to change my country of residence. please guide me how to do that
  How many VPS  (1)
Hi i have two questions: 1. How many VPS can i hire from MQL5? 2. Can i take two or more for MT5 or MT4? Or i can take one VPS for MT4 and one for MT5? Tell me what i have right please... Thanks
Hello I realize this must annoy some but I am a newbie and really struggling to move forward. Literally pulling my hair out. I have set up and signed in to MT4 via my broker link. I am attempting to place an order and the new order button is there and it works. But when I open the new order window
Hi all, i would appreciate your help to modify my EA to open 5x positions when my prescribed conditions are met. Moreover, i would like my EA to open a new position to the opposite direction should a new condition arise in that direction and/or close the initial trade as a result of the new signal
Earlier when I added symbols to Market Watch window I could drag them and sort out the way I need. I accidentally pressed "sort by name" button and now symbols can't be dragged. Removing all of them and closing that window didn't help. Help
If you are new to the meta trader 5 (MT5) and you need help in setting up your chart, this tips is for you. From the image above F1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 are used in representing an option settings on the MT5 chart. F1=Time frames : This option is use for the setting of different time frames on a
Is there any one who can help me with my problem? I would like to install ZigZag indicator on my mobile phone version of MT4 and MT5 but there is no option for that. How can I resolv this problem? Thank you
Dear Members Any clue what is 'command check error'? Below is extract from log file. CS 0 19 : 25 : 09.994 Trade 2023.02 . 10 17 : 15 : 00 market sell 3.5 US30 sl: 33806.7 ( 33751.9 / 33754.3 / 33751.9 ) CS 0 19 : 25 : 09.994 Trades 2023.02 . 10 17 : 15 : 00 deal
I want to install MT5 and MT4 also, but i kept getting proxy server pop up window .. during installation..Why is that
Hello, on MetaTrader Version 5 : Build 4231 - Error 4102 (ERR_CHART_NO_REPLY) on ObjectGetString I think it's a Bug from MetaTrader Version 5! look here: #property copyright "Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Ltd." #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" int OnInit () {
I have installed MT5 on a server in AWS and have tried to acquire an EA from the Market. When processing the payment then payment processing just spins, no payment taken. The server is allowed to process HTTPS and Admins are allowed internet access. If I cant get the Market payment to work on the
When I set “Long Only” or “Short Only” in the advisor settings, the terminal sees error 4110 or 4111, how can I write a check for position allowing in the code before completing the OrderSend function. Here is my code. double spread = Ask-Bid; int total = OrdersTotal (); if (total == 0 &&
  MT4 to MT5 code converter  (611   1 2 3 4 5 ... 61 62)
Rewrite MQL 4 to MQL 5 Script A script which converts MQL 4 code to MQL 5 code was developed by Keiji and Circlesquares on the MQL4 forum. First, download the following files and place them in your Metatrader 4 / experts / include folder - mt4accountinfo.mqh - mt4string.mqh - mt4datetime.mqh -...
Hi I would like to ask some help with the iCustom function I have file A so to speak and file A has these 2 indicators EMA13_initial = iMA(_Symbol, TimeFrame, EMAPERIOD, 0, EMAMODELT, PriceType); MACD_initial = iMACD(_Symbol, TimeFrame, FASTEMA, SLOWEMA, MACDESMA, PriceType1); In File 2 I
How to ignore negative values in code? Print("TopTrend ",smax[shiftt], " curprice ", curprice," Calculation ",NormalizeDouble((smax[shiftt]-curprice),Digits)/_Point); 0 13:33:17.111 2024.03.14 17:36:40 AT_SR_EA_V68 (1) EURUSD,M15: TopTrend 1.09485438682249 curprice 1.090525 Calculation
Hello guys, I use the standard for(int i = OrdersTotal() - 1; i >= 0; i--) { if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS)) { if(Symbol() == OrderSymbol() && magicNumber == OrderMagicNumber()) ......... to pass every order from the last opened to the first opened but if I want to do the
  Product  (7)
How can I delete a Product Draft
DEAR EXPERTS. Can I copy trade one strategy and use ea to trade another strategy in parallel on one account
Please learned community help me solve this issue. I rented a VPS yesterday hoping to receive alerts from my indicator ( not EA) even when my computer is turned off. However, that's not working. Please help a brother. Thanks in advance
Hi, Is there a way to open Metatrader 5 optimization cache file (folder -> tester/cache/) with another software and export the data in .csv format or another format different than .xml? or Is there a way to export optimization results in another format different than .xml? Thanks
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, September 29, 2023. This version provides improvements to the new trading report and the Web Terminal. MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal Terminal: Added display of monthly funds growth in new trading reports . To view the metrics, go to the
Dear colleagues, I am testing a strategy with a genetic algorithm, but many cores are disabled with a message as the one below: 2023.07.29 23:35:54.579 Core 04 pass 3 tested with error "no disk space in ticks generating function" in 0:03:05.255 The disk is not particularly full. Do you know where