General - page 5

Hello everyone, I created a dashboard with lot of objects, when it loads in MT4 it loads in just a blink, the same file when loads in MT5 takes about 10 to 20 sec (in different computer) to load on the chart, when I reduce number of objects it gets faster, but I need all the objects, Does anyone
Hi, I'm using CChartObjectFiboTimes and assigning custom percentage levels. I would like to draw some boxes between the levels (as a coloured background) but don't know the bar times of each of the vertical levels drawn by CChartObjectFiboTimes as these are calculated at runtime. I appreciate that
We have updated Market rules regarding product descriptions more than two months ago. Sellers have had enough time to correct their product descriptions: To remove excessive styles, icons, and emojis, To remove links leading to third-party resources, To add links to built-in MQL5.com chats instead
Hi, I'm developing an alert/alarm system which is supposed to trigger when a certain datetime set by the user is reached. For debugging, I'm using my scenario here in Brazil where the stock exchange's and broker's timezone is GMT-3h, the live market opens at 10AM, the futures opens at 9AM and I'm
I click install but nothing happened, i try it for atleast 30 times already and it always come up with this message i am sure my username and password are correct
Hi gang, I am coding some lines in MQL5, for a hedging account, and have a quick question. Lets say I open 1 lot long position, and if it goes to certain drawdown I open 1 lot short position, then if price keeps going down I don´t have more than the loss I want to have. But what happens if price
Hey all. Wonder if anyone can help. I have a python application that creates a batch file and an ini file for me for the purpose of batch processing tests with various test data. This works great and generates a batch file and an ini file for me. However when trying to use this via the batch file
Guys, I have some EAs available for sale on the mql5 market . How can I improve their rating and thus improve their market exposure? They already have good descriptions, in all languages
Hello. As mentioned, I have tried and failed to get a trading terminal working on linux. This problem surfaced a week or two ago, and I have retried using different steps in vain. Does anyone have a solution for this? The error I'm getting has something to do with win32u.dll . If you have a working
The Bug is about chart profiles not being saved properly and being corrupted by new charts that weren't there, IF the profile has enough charts that chart tab scrolling arrows become active. In short should one use enough charts that the chart tab scrolling arrows at bottom right become active, the
  Arbitration  (3)
My developer disappeared for over a month. I requested to cancel the job but he is ignoring my messages. What can I do to cancel the job and get my money back
I use the following code to import 1M real-time data, which means importing the data from the previous minute every minute. However, I find that the corresponding data on the disk grows extremely fast over the course of a day, and my disk space is simply not enough. Could you please let me know if
So I have issues with the EA bot due to slippage etc. Wanted to move it to a VPS to avoid slippage, and it seems I just ran into new issues. I can't connect to the VPS through MetaTrader 4. 2024.04.07 21:24:04.697 Virtual Hosting: failed to connect to server 'MQL5 London 60' 2024.04.07 21:15:11.780
  Something Interesting  (541   1 2 3 4 5 ... 54 55)
This is about something interesting which we can find here for MT4 and MT5 on CodeBase, Articles and inside the threads. No any signals, market prodducts, external links (to download or any), no any advertising, no any commercial things please
Navigating the financial markets is like exploring an unpredictable and vast wilderness. Trading stocks and forex are top choices for numerous investors among many paths. Each market offers unique opportunities and challenges, making them suitable for different traders. This guide will analyse the
A different way to pace a trade is via the One-Click Trading method. One-Click trading allows you to place an order directly in the market without the above-mentioned New Order window appearing. To choose this opton you must first go to Tools menu > Options > Trade tab and select the One-Click
  Close EA  (3)
Hiiiii guys. I'm completely new in this world. How do I close / quit this two free EA download? Tried to follow some YT videos but nothing works..... Moreover, I tried to use this two market experts but they don't work. Somebody can explain how to activated them on the demo account? thank youuu
https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/60 I don't know why when previously calculated==0 the code assumes there are ticks in the file and reads the first line of string or it reads till end of the file and processes the string only if line is more than 6. I thought there will be no ticks in the file. I
I just transfer the money to mql5 form credit card , then i cant use the money and the pahe said Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team
  MQL5 VPS  (28   1 2 3)
VPS issue - After syncing local MT4 terminal with VPS MT4 terminal: On my PC/Laptop the MT4 terminal change the status of the EA that was running (Enabled for live trading - smiley face on chart) to EA is DISABLED for trading (EA stopped - Not running) I suspect this is correct as you want the VPS...
Unfortunately i received email , contain disable Iranian account by sanction reason. It will be very hard day for who that spend his life between 20 until 30 by mql coding, i did it, right now my main skill is MQL Coding. Let we start discuss on this very dungarees issue
hi all my set-up will be reset, and more often my terminal will close manually, cause all set-up already place gone, is very often anyone can help this on my laptop
Hi coders, I have an EA when I write an instruction such as :- Print (symbol); The symbols with open orders will be printed out in the Expert tab. I noticed that at the moment any new order comes in or existing order is closed, the sequence of the symbols will be changed. I tried to use ArraySort
Hello guys, i purchased a MT5 EA by testing it on strategy tester and when used it on Real it was not working ( not taking automatic trades ) do not understand what to do , has the Author scammed me. If anyone has solution please help me
[Deleted]
  vps not working  (20   1 2)
I paid $ 10 virtual vps not working.E xperts are not syncing either.Whats problem
Hello everyone. I hope you all are fine. I am having trouble in downloading "... mt5". It is showing installation failed. I am uploading the screenshot below: <image was edited by moderator>
Hi, anyone know of an EA that can open multiple positions across multiple forex symbols with 1 manual click, would need to set individual position sizes for each pair. Ideally pre set stop loss and take profit. I currently have an EA that closes all positions at a pre determined joint value, as I
I think it might be confusing what I'm looking for, During the execution of the tester and the expert provides some values I would like to get these values from outside the tester and then use them, my intention is to use them in the optimization example before starting the execution of each frame
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies Possible bug in TimeTradeServer amrali , 2024.04.05 02:10 I am sorry for my previous responses. I re-checked and it seems to be a bug that affects TimeTraderServer() only inside indicators. Specifically, the bug occurs when
how can I downgrade mt5 to a earlier build version?? I have a problem where I think a recent upgrade to mt5 has stop a indicator from working in backtesting I would not be using this in live trading, I just need to test my indicator in a earlier version that was working before a update I think a...