General - page 10

I got error at vps server.but I cant change vps location.I rent it for 12 months but I cant use it well.I try to contact with metaquest but I could not find email address.who will solve my problem.is there any way tonchange location of vps?now my server location london ld6
Hi folks, have just created a new instance on a VM running Windows server 2019 but I am not having success to install the platform on it. When entering the accound data and password (which by the way is working perfectly in the local machine) I receive this message "Sorry, something went wrong: try
Tratando de terminar la codificacion de un EA en Metaeditor5, solo me aparece un error en la linea 2 columna 2 que si no entiendo mal es donde esta el header elaborado por MT5...alguien me pudiera explicar como logro resolver este problema
Hi, I can’t connect to MQL5 community on my MT5 platform since I’ve done the last software update. My Id and password are registered in the “Options”, but I’m not connected. And when I put my Id and password cliking on my profil on the top right of MT5, it says “Error”. Somebody could help me with
Hi, I have a problem installing my EA on MT5 running on my VPS (Ionos). I purchased an EA and tired it on my computer, it worked well. But when I am on the VPS, I the the EA in my "purchases", but when I click on "Install" it goes to payement page like if I had to buy it again. The first time I
This is MQL5 question. AIM: I want to add code that draws arrow from inside the Expert advisor/Robot so that the user can use the arrow signal to enter a trade. Note: I don't want to have a separate indicator for this. I have tried below code. I created WorkingArrowC() function then I called it in
Hi guys, I need this file COMBase.mqh which is used to include in a script and I can't find it anywhere, perhaps an experience mql4 coder can let me know about it. Thanks
Hi, Since the last updates I am not able anymore to install my EA's in the MT5 terminal through Purchases.. When looking into the logs I am seeing the following error: 2024.03.11 20:39:19.218 MQL5 Market failed send request downloading product 'EA XX' (raw - read failed, 0 error, 1 bytes needed)
Just starting to look at MT5 as a possible platform for trading, so I currently have very little knowledge of it. What I would like to do is to display charts with custom timeframes. I also want to make it dynamic, so I don't want to create a custom symbol set. I can see that within the MQL5
Hello MQL5 community, I am not sure if it is a bug in the latest MT5 updates or it is intended, but I noticed that charts lose their comments after terminal restart. Can someone, perhaps from the MT5 developers team, enlighten me if it is intended (i.e. this is here to stay) or not? Thanks
I'm new to EA and purchased an EA hours ago. MQL5 informed that the EA was successuful activated. But log in to my several MT5 platform, I still can find the EA anywhere. In fact, I didn't see the "Market" folder under my EA folder and indicator folders. Anyone could help? I didn't see any
Hello guys, no matter what EA I want to install (Free or paid) the installation is failing. In the journal tab I get this "failed to send request downloading produt..." Error Code 1003. I am running on an VPS and I installed all latest Windows and MT5 Updates. Please help
I cant top up my account to continue with a signal subscription, so I have unmanaged live trades running. It says financial operations are limited. Anyone any idea what the problem could be
hello i am getting this error code, can somone please help. i am unable to download the product from mql5 markets
Hi, I purchased 13 indicators, on my MT4/Purchased tab, it shows only 7 indicators to install, others are not display. To install the other indicators do not display, I have to go in directly to each of these indicators to click on "Install to the terminal". However, after installed to MT4, these
Hi, is there a way to change the font size of the price scale? It is so small for my eyes. Thanks
  Can't install EA  (3)
Can anyone help me. Currently I can't install the product I bought in mql5 on my MT4, previously there was no problem. Was my account suspended by mql5, I don't understand
Greetings. I just recently rented a MQL5 VPS for my MT4 account but it keeps saying "virtual hosting failed to connect to server" when I try to sync my EA and indicators. What might be the problem?
Hey guys, I’m new here and have been trading for the past 6 months. I got lucky on NVDA CRWD META and all those AI/Tech surges and was bringing in roughly 2k per month (mostly unrealized gains). Then Friday/Monday they crashed. I’m stuck in some really bad positions but I don’t know enough to
Hello guys, I have a problem to install MT4. Basiclly it downloads me the correct file mt4setup.exe, but as soon as I run the app, all appears as a MT5. It happenes on Windows 11, but I also use Macbook as a second laptop and it works fine there. Any solution for it? I have been adviced that MQL may
Hello everyone! I'm new to coding, I want to add an indicator to the Expert Advisor, I've read a lot of literature, but I can't seem to set the condition correctly. condition doesn't work. Can someone guide me? Thank you! if (UseBands) {
How do I change my location in MQL5
Hey there! I can't connect to MQL5 because I receive the message "Incorrect Login or password" Maybe there is a solution in the forum but I didn't find anything that resolved my problem. The solution I tried is to delete the content of Community folder, restart MT5 and try to login again. Same
  OrderSend vs OrderSendAsynch  (14   1 2)
OrderSendAsynch has any disadvantage compared to OrderSend? Why it is not used by default
Hello, what happens is the following. I was trying to upload my EA to the market and it gave me an error so I corrected it, after that I upload the EA again, the validation begins and immediately the screen turns white. Please if anyone knows why this is, I would be very grateful
Hi, I tried to purchase an indicator. The payment was successful but the purchase did not complete. At the top of the page I have in red: Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team I click on the link and fill in the form but it keeps saying Your request has not
Hello, I have a question and at the same time a problem. I have always had a VPS with 2gb ram with 4 metatrader 4 open. Each Metatrader with a different broker and use a trading copier purchased from the MQL5 store. I've been here for several years and have never had any problems. The fact is that 3
  Forecast and levels for Oil  (253   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
Brent Crude Oil April-June 2017 Forecast: weekly correction with possible breakdown; 49.69 support is the key W1 price located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart. The price is on the secondary correction which was started in the beginning of January located within the following...
When I try to download Metatrader 5 on my MacBook Air with the M2 chip it doesn't open. I get a Wine error message. I actually bought a newer MacBook because I thought this would help having the M chip to run Metatrader properly. See images for explanation. Can someone please help
  calculate spread  (1)
hi friends let suppose spread is 5 pip if we open a order and its TP = 20 pip then and it hits Tp, our profit is 15 pip ----------------------------------------------------------------- Now if suppose spread is 5 pip if we open a order and its TP = 20 pip then situatin changes spread = 10 then order