We have updated the MQL5.com Chat to further enhance the user conversation experience. Check out the new service interface and updated functions, such as the revised friending logic. Create groups on financial topics, join existing channels, discuss current issues with fellow traders in group chats
This thread will discuss undocumented methods of working with the mql5 language , examples of solving certain problems. It would be desirable, that this branch on the maintenance was closer to FAQ, than to discussion. I suggest that all experienced programmers share their solutions and programming
Almost everyone who is engaged in social or algorithmic trading sooner or later recognizes the need to rent hosting for their robots or subscriptions. Maintaining stable and uninterrupted hardware operation at home while ensuring minimal delays to the broker's servers can be quite a challenging
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, March 22, 2024. The new version enhances keyboard event handling capabilities in MQL5 programs. Developers can now capture key release and dead key events, improving interaction between applications and users. The MetaEditor has introduced
We have released the most comprehensive guide to MQL5 programming, authored by experienced algorithmic trader Stanislav Korotky with MetaQuotes' support. The book is intended for programmers of all levels. Beginners will learn the fundamentals as the book introduces key development tools and basic
We are happy to announce the release of a new book entitled Neural Networks for algorithmic trading in MQL5 . From this book, you will learn how to use artificial intelligence in trading robots for the MetaTrader 5 platform. The author, Dmitry Gizlyk , is a hands-on neural network professional; he
  Python in algorithmic trading  (234   1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24)
MQL5 is a programming language that is specifically designed for creating high-performance trading applications in financial markets. It offers faster speed and superior performance compared to other specialized programming languages used in algorithmic trading, and its syntax is similar to that of
MetaQuotes' research focused on traders utilizing virtual servers for automated trading. The analysis covered the users of MetaTrader VPS , the virtual hosting service for automatic round-the-clock trading with minimal network delays. The results have been compiled into infographics to present a
General rules, enforced by moderators : Rules Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users, Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed, Any discussions about personal relations
  Machine Learning and Neural Networks  (741   1 2 3 4 5 ... 74 75)
MQL5 now supports matrix and vector operations which are used in various computational tasks, including machine learning. We have created this thread to select and share some materials that may be useful to you. Machine learning technology is based on neural networks. Neural networks are
I thought, why not make a good reference thread . In it I would like to cover the most important questions about the work of markets, liquidity providers, MT5 platform, which are asked not only by beginners. Приглашаю всех желающих, у кого есть какая-либо интересная и редкая инфа излагать её в
This will be used to see if the slave account (myfxbook) has the same performance as the master one (mql5). This allow you to spot any significant difference between the two accounts. In case the discrepancy is too big and not in your favor you might want to stop copying the signal. The only purpose
In MQL5 I have written this indicator, or more accurately, three indicators in one. It is two 4-period moving averages (one positive and one negative) and a histogram of the difference between those two moving averages. When debugging in MetaEditor, for the most part it works right. However, when I
Hello everyone, I am currently developing a custom indicator in MQL5 which utilizes multiple Exponential Moving Averages (EMAs). However, I am encountering a parameter count error with the iMA function and need some assistance in resolving it. The code is intended to calculate four EMAs (5, 10, 20
Hello, Since our ip address has changed recently, I cannot log in to my demo portal from the server. I cannot whitelist our new ip address because I cannot log in to the Manager or Administrator portal. Is there a different way to do this? error code I received : 2024.05.08 14:20:13.975
MetaQuotes has launched new MQL5.community information channels on Facebook, X.com (Twitter), and Telegram. These channels provide daily publications of relevant technical materials from the MQL5.com Articles and CodeBase sections. They are designed to promptly update developers on algorithmic
  MetaTrader PC...  (2)
Hej there, since more than an hour I am trying to simply login my account and use the program instead of the web browser.... But it doesnt even show me any charts... I use a demo account, but if i Login inside the program, it shows nothing.... I can not select a server and I dont want to create a
  Paid Signals  (1)
Hi Is There a way to create a system for paid signals for my clients without showing of all those data like my roi,when i started account and all those information and also make available to copy my trade from my demo account Not Trying to Scam People but im just experienced trader indoor im lazy to
void OpenSellPosition() { double lowest_values[], highest_values[]; CopyLow ( _Symbol , _Period , 0 , recent_lows_period, lowest_values); CopyHigh ( _Symbol , _Period , 0 , recent_high_period, highest_values); double entryPrice = iLow ( Symbol (), Period (), 1 ) * 0.9998 ; double
Artificial intelligence (AI) is changing the way we buy and sell in the stock market. This discussion is about understanding how computers use AI to make quick trading decisions. We will look into how AI can spot patterns in the market, make predictions, and decide when it’s a good time to trade
The Main Study MetaTrader module for integration with Python - documentation Python Releases for Windows - website MetaTrader5 : Python Package - website ---------------- The Article MetaTrader 5 and Python integration: receiving and sending data - the article Seasonality Filtering and time
Hi. Is there any Local "South African's, that can code me a expert adviser? Regards Neal
There seems to be more negatives in my view, and instead of a simple clear view on the risk tab, its a complicated mess. I would like to hear everyone's thoughts? Have a great day
Hi all, could you tell me if memory and CPU usage are the same between these two options? - run the same expert on 10 different charts - run the expert on a single chart, but in this case the expert can trade on 10 symbols indicated as input string. So I can open only 1 chart. Is CPU and memory
Hey Lads I have two EA's running on computer and they seem to be opening trades OK.. After i sync it to VPS it stops trading and autodialing button goes off in MT4. I thought it is normal but i can notice there are no trades opening. I have enabled it manually (first row) Anybody knows what the
there are 10 strategies in one portfolio how to sell them as one in mql5 market
  Vps  (6)
I have been using mql5 vps for 1 month and it is about to run out. I want to extend more, how to do
  Forex Pairs  (1)
How many forex pairs can be loaded in an account. I have 21 pair loaded and all are not running
I wrote a function for a trailing stoploss and the logid seems air tight. however while testing, the stoploss is stuck an interval away from the current price no matter which way it moves. what could be the problem? heres the code (MQL5) Help would be much appreciated.. void SLmodify() { //
Is there an issue with the live servers? My demo account connects with no issue, however, I can not connect to any live server