Trading Account

+ New Comment
mysuccess101
Private message

Hi All,

How can I open a trading account?

LazarR
Private message
You should better send this question to the listed contacts https://www.forex-tsd.com/about/contact-us
AzeebBabar
Private message

Seems like a very strange question, as there is no input to things here. First of all, it’s about having proper idea about trading which can gained via learning from sites like Baby Pips or even YouTube videos can be handy. Then, it’s about selection of broker you want to open account with and that MUST be done with looking at history, regulation and such things not glittering stuff. I prefer Octafx who is licensed by FCA, so look for these things in any company you find suitable.

krelian99
Private message
SammyWoods and AzeeBabar are most likely one and the same person. In every post they promote OctaFX. Be aware of this and that there are much better brokers out there.
AzeebBabar
Private message
krelian99:
SammyWoods and AzeeBabar are most likely one and the same person. In every post they promote OctaFX. Be aware of this and that there are much better brokers out there.
LOLLLLLLLLL................ I don't even have clue who SammyWoods is. So by your logic, if anyone works with certain broker then he is the same person!!! HATS OFF
LazarR
Private message
You should definitely listen to krelian99 “….there are much better brokers out there…” :)